1.    #1  
    I have installed LinkStart Pro, defined simple links moving application to the Card. Everything seems working but as soon as I do a reset (or change the battery) the Treo goes in a Loop Rest. I have to Hard Reset and delete all data!!
    I have tried also to start from a clean situation, installing LinkStart as a sole application after a full data reset and the same is happening. It seems to be a bug in the software rather thatn a conflict with other application (or it is a conflict with the built in Treo application)
    Anyone experienced the same and find a way to solve the problem? The functionality in LinkStart would be very useful to free up memory having a speed start up/shout down
    max
    I have the same exact problem. Does anyone know if LinkStart checks this forum? I sent them an e-mail as well and will post their response if I get one.

Sean
    Just heard back from Max at hexview and he says it is known problem that will be fixed in the next release.
    FWIW - I'm using v1.91 of Linkstart Lite on my 650 (with latest sprint firmware) and it works flawlessly.

Good luck.
    LinkStart Lite 1.91 is working problem free for me as well.

Ivory...
    I have the same problem and have had no response to my email to them. Nice to know that I am not alone in having this problem.
    I just received an executable from Hexview.
    I still causes an endless reset loop on my treo650.
    There was no mention anywhere whether this file was supposed to fix the issue.
    I received an email from Hexview today saying they are testing their fix and a new version will be available in the next few days.
    I received a 2.1 version today. I have moved a few apps to the card and done a couple of resets and it is working OK. Yippee.