Hi folks,
    I read on other forums that the boxwave cleartouch crystal, despite its transparency superiority, is easily smeared by smudge. the anti-glare on the other hand makes the screen dull. What are some of your experiences using these products? any thoughts/suggestions/+/-? Thanks

-yoha
    They are very clear but I notice they get greasier faster than the treocentral ones..easy to clean with my shirt or something but they are good.

**Only gripe I have is days after I purchased they lowered the price to almost half for a 3 pack...I believe before mine even had shipped ,the least they could have done is included a spare.

**One cleartouch had a small nick right in the center..not too noticeable but its noticable, instead of the hassle and cost to return i'll live with it.
    Have used both versions, but prefer the crystal due to it's clarity, just as good as naked screen. Best screen protector I have used ( and I have used a lot !)
    Don't adhere well to the edges of the screen.
    I have to agree with 650now - I had used the anti-glare version with my original 600, and once I got a 650 I changed to crystal. The crystal ones do NOT really seem to adhere well at the very outside edges - I've used two of the three pack, so far, and they are just not great about sticking well at the edges. I didn't have that problem with the anti-glare ones (or maybe I just couldn't tell). The crystal ones just don't leave any margin for error - you can see EVERYthing. The fact that one or two of the corners stick up a little bit is somewhat bothersome, but that not huge a deal I guess. At least that's what I keep telling myself....
    Quote Originally Posted by timexx8
    They are very clear but I notice they get greasier faster than the treocentral ones..easy to clean with my shirt or something but they are good.

**Only gripe I have is days after I purchased they lowered the price to almost half for a 3 pack...I believe before mine even had shipped ,the least they could have done is included a spare.

**One cleartouch had a small nick right in the center..not too noticeable but its noticable, instead of the hassle and cost to return i'll live with it.
    This happened to me too. I e-mailed them and they were kind enough to send me 2 more and all I had to do was pay the price difference between the sale price for 3 and the regular price for one. EXCELLENT customer service!
    I have the cleartouch crystal, too. Mine are doing the same thing on the edges. I emailed them a few times. They assured me that it would stop after a while or I should try cleaning and reinstalling.

I tried, but no luck. I'm looking for a different type now. Any other recommendations for one that doesn't do this on the edges?

How about the treocentral ones?
    same here with the edge thing. But I love these. Literally crystal clear...until you get smudges on them.
    But that's easy to clean with your breath and your t-shirt.
    I use the crystal on my 650 and haven't had an issue with them. I even just placed an order for a crystal for my PSP.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoha
    Hi folks,
    I read on other forums that the boxwave cleartouch crystal, despite its transparency superiority, is easily smeared by smudge. the anti-glare on the other hand makes the screen dull. What are some of your experiences using these products? any thoughts/suggestions/+/-?
    Get the Martin Fields Overlay Plus screen protector. Much better than BoxWave. www.overlayplus.com
    I used Brando screen protector since my old palms...they are excellent too and cheap...$13 shipped.

For my 650, I picked their ultra clear one....used for a month so far...very good result..

http://shop.brando.com.hk/ultraclearscreenprotector.php
    whatever i got from TC is workin fine