Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I have entered my signature into VersaMail and checked the box to have it added to every email, however it has not yet worked. I am wondering whether it is just me or if everyone is having this problem...
    My signature in Versamail seems to work just fine.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I couldn't get it going with my Cingular branded 650 or the unlocked one...even after a hard reset on the Cingular one. It is set up properly, but never shows up in the email.
    Works fine for me (unlocked)
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    Mine is an unlocked unit purchased directly from Palm with Cingular as the service provider.. Maybe this has something to do with yours being a Cingular version.
    Last edited by TheTKDKid; 03/22/2005 at 05:46 PM.
  6. KLR
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Have you tried sending an email to yourself at another computer? If you look at the "sent" email on the Treo the signature does not show. I'm using an unlocked w/Cingular and it's working fine.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    It isn't working on the Unlocked one either...I just returned the Cingular one a few minutes ago...Cingular is so spotty here that I couldn't use it.

Unbelievable...I have changed nothing and it just worked...we'll see if that keeps up. I had email myself at another address to check to see if it was working and it finally worked with the last one sent.