Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I was concerned myself after reading some of the complaints on the boards. I demo'd one (returning under Cingular's 30 day policy) and loved it. I've used a lot of different software with no major issues above an occasional soft reset. The only complaint I've heard (from my wife) is that when you're using the speakerphone the person on the other end gets an echo.

My parents have both had 600s on AT&T for a year with no problems. Now my dad is upgrading to a 650 and I am getting his old 600 on the cheap.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I have had my Treo 600, with AT&T Wireless for over a year and I think it is a great concept. Unfourtunately I have had it replaced 5 times because of multiple problems. I've had screen issues, button issues, 2 broken headset plugs, serious buzzing during conversations and constantly dropped calls or the inability to even place calls. I have found PalmOne's customer service to be poor and argumentative. Several friends and co-workers have had similar problems and multiple replacements. When it is time for me to replace this phone I doubt I will trust the Treo 650 enough to invest several hundred dollars for one.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    I've had my Sprint Treo 600 since Dec. '03 and it's been superb.
    Oh..and I sent email to RealOne Player to find out why they don't support T600 like they do on Tungsten..I love that player! Pocket Tunes are sooo hmmmm amature?
    You can get Realplayer for the Treo600. I have it now as a backup. I love pocket tunes because I can listen to low bit rate shoutcast stations and the fade(
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Oh..and I sent email to RealOne Player to find out why they don't support T600 like they do on Tungsten..I love that player! Pocket Tunes are sooo hmmmm amature?
    You can get Realplayer for the Treo600. I have it now as a backup. I love pocket tunes because I can listen to low bit rate shoutcast stations and the fade feature to blend songs. But pocket tunes is a hog when it comes to playing songs in the background. Real Player is good for listening to songs that will play in background while you are checking emails or whatever.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    The first one I got, way back when, had a known issue but Sprint replaced it with a new one no prob.

Sincce then I have had NO issues with the 600. It's solid as a tank! I would for sure go 600 over 650 at this point.

One benefit, with Kinoma Player and Producer, you're watching video on your phone. It blows other peeps away on my commute!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12