1.    #1  
    I want to transfer some out-of-the-camera images to an SD card in a Treo 650. The images are very large. I want to reduce them in the Treo so I can email them in a smaller size. I won't have my PC available when I do this. Is there some Palm OS software that will do this easily?
    I want to do exactly the same thing! Something like the email function in Picasa (which automatically reduces the size and emails the pictures where you want) would be great...but I haven't seen any software for the treo that does this...yet.
    I would Love to find this out too. In case someone does not respond, the Resco photo viewer (excellent) has the ability to crop parts of an image, so you can reduce size that way.

Anyone else?
  4.    #4  
    I looked at the Resco software FAQs. It will not resize an image although they acknowledge it is a good thing to have and may implement it at some future date.

I have no interest in simply cropping an image.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    The program I use to do this is AcidImage. Check it out at www.red-mercury.com. It might be just what you are looking for!
  6.    #6  
    This is a good tip. I downloaded the demo of AcidImage and it works like a charm. I went and bought it.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc
    The program I use to do this is AcidImage. Check it out at www.red-mercury.com. It might be just what you are looking for!
    VERY nice - just what I was looking for. Thanks for the tip. BTW, you can buy it for 20% off (along with everything else) on PalmGear by writing SUMMERTIME in the promo box. Sale ends today, so fill up your goodie bags...
    David