Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can anyone beat this? Post your longest-since-last-crash pix!

I'm up to about 25-30 apps installed now.

Please don't litter this thread with 2 and 3 day old crashes... A week at least minimum..

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Joebar; 03/21/2005 at 10:19 PM.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    This will be a short thread
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Actually, I think it will be a long thread with a lot of crashes. Just one problem. The camera is in the back of the phone, so how do i take a pic of the....http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    yes i had three or 4 resets...but the longest time i had without a reset was a week and a bit

im sorry master i dont have a picture to proove it...but let my glove oath be my word
  5.    #6  
    Guess I win then! Nobody else has figured out how to use this thing eh?
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I told you it was going to be a short one!
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    I'll help the thread grow (with a tangent). Where can I find a list of #* commands (Cingular)?
    P.S. My last crash was too recent to post.
  9.    #10  
    lol Guess I'm special!
    I can not post, I crashed less than a week ago using unknown application..... so ignore this post as it is not really here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Actually, I think it will be a long thread with a lot of crashes. Just one problem. The camera is in the back of the phone, so how do i take a pic of the....http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    Try experimenting with Snap! to take screenshots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Can anyone beat this? Post your longest-since-last-crash pix!

I'm up to about 25-30 apps installed now.

Please don't litter this thread with 2 and 3 day old crashes... A week at least minimum..

My current and longest streak was only up to 2 weeks anyway .. but I added the snap application and then took some snapshots and then tried to email them (unsuccessfully) and then after wasting a bunch of time I got a crash! 2 week streak ended!

Well now it is onto 1.08 anyway and starting a new (hopefully long) streak.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    I'll help the thread grow (with a tangent). Where can I find a list of #* commands (Cingular)?

Search on TROFF which is one of the codes and you get a good search result.

Here is a pointer to one thread if I pasted it right?

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...ferrerid=35889

Mike
    Ha ha ha. I'm posting from my Treo now and my last crash was way back on t*}^[EOM]
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  15.    #16  
    lol Mike...

I had one today during the whole backup--sync-patch-sync-restore process today. It's not worrying me, but it broke my almost month long streak
    My streaks are usually pretty long, but there's a known crashing issue with the WebPro patched version on the 650 - any time you use the Preferences menu (e.g. to clear the cache) it'll crash. So i blow up my own streak every few days - my last crash was on 3/16 so I'm due for another WebPro incident!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1799
    Search on TROFF which is one of the codes and you get a good search result.

Here is a pointer to one thread if I pasted it right?

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...ferrerid=35889

Mike
    Thanx, Mike. I'll start there. Looks like a ## thread versus #*, but the search tip should help.
    Quote Originally Posted by barky81
    Try experimenting with Snap! to take screenshots.
    See...just goes to show ya. Even when a guy like me is trying to be a smart $#@, there are those willing to stop and give sound, solid, advise.
    I d/l'd Snapper and found it to be all that was advertised. Very useful. Took me a while though. Seems my Pic and Vid util. doesn't read the default dir. I can see the files with FileZ, I just can't view them on the 650.
    So Hats Off!! To Barky81. You are scholar and a gentleman. (if your male that is... if not then your a scholar and a really good person)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    See...just goes to show ya. Even when a guy like me is trying to be a smart $#@, there are those willing to stop and give sound, solid, advise.
    I d/l'd Snapper and found it to be all that was advertised. Very useful. Took me a while though. Seems my Pic and Vid util. doesn't read the default dir. I can see the files with FileZ, I just can't view them on the 650.
    So Hats Off!! To Barky81. You are scholar and a gentleman. (if your male that is... if not then your a scholar and a really good person)
    Same basic problem. But I just e-mail them to a webmail account for "further processing." (You can attach them to e-mails in Versamail, at least.)

I guess I could look around for a freeware bmp viewer, huh?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast