1. RH1
    I use blazer in wide mode and I would like a way to scroll and navigate with just the 5-way and teh keyboard. I thought you could scrll with the 5-way and then jump between links with the space bar, but this doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know how to browse in Blazer with one hand?

Thanks,
    Robert
    Like gadgets or collectibles? Come check out our forums!
    Link walking only works in Optimized Mode. In Wide Mode you need to use a stylus to select links.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarc
    Link walking only works in Optimized Mode. In Wide Mode you need to use a stylus to select links.
    Like he said, turn off wide mode.
  4. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    In Xiino you can use the five-way button to click on links and move around a website, but I don't know how to move the cursor to the menu bar so I use my thumb to get there (in Blazer space bar does the trick). Does anybody know how to get to the menu bar in Xiino using the keyboard?
  5. RH1
    This is what I would love to see. You use the 5-way to scroll the page side to side and up and down. When you get to the area you want, you click the center button. This causes the page to lock and a "bulls eye" type mouse pointer to appear which you now move with the 5-way. Point this at the link or field you want and click the center button again to select. Anyone know if any Treo browser supports this kind of functionality? I think it would be pretty convenient.
    Like gadgets or collectibles? Come check out our forums!