1. noc
    on my old 600, you could create a "to do" right in the calendar application and have it appear on your calendar. now I notice on the 650 that you cannot create a "to do" in the calendar application anymore, the option is gone. I see there is an app in the phone called "tasks" which looks like the old "to do's:" but yet there doesn't seem to be anyway to integrate it into the calendar like on the 600. Am I missing something here or did palm step on "it" again?
    Quote Originally Posted by noc
    on my old 600, you could create a "to do" right in the calendar application and have it appear on your calendar. now I notice on the 650 that you cannot create a "to do" in the calendar application anymore, the option is gone. I see there is an app in the phone called "tasks" which looks like the old "to do's:" but yet there doesn't seem to be anyway to integrate it into the calendar like on the 600. Am I missing something here or did palm step on "it" again?
    Sort of, when PalmOne bought Handspring they decided to integrate their own calendar application (which as you observe cannot create to dos) into the next Treo. The Treo 600 used a "lite" version of Pimlico Software's Datebk3 as their calendar application. So if you want that functionality back, try Datebk5.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Datebk5 was annoying. Too many options all crowded into the program. Even though I miss being able to have To-do items in the calendar, I don't miss it nearly as much as the floating event option.
  4. noc
    thank you, very helpful information...
    Quote Originally Posted by noc
    Take a look at TMP. It's in beta but looks good. I've been using it and provideing feedback to the developer. Here's the link to the thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=77144

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover