1.    #1  
    I have had the Treo 650 since it came out and have enjoyed it but I have been a little annoyed by it's size and the same issues as others. I decided to go to Best Buy and se what they had so I purchased the new Sanyo 5600 phone which has a 1 megapixel camera and plays mp3s via a minisd card, but it has no bluetooth. I mainly used my treo to get on the internet and get my email, but my girlfriend has a Tungsten T5 which she doesn't use and she said I could have it. I have considered selling my treo but the little voice inside of me says to keep it and take back the Sanyo. I am lost and don't what to do. I was hoping for my fellow members to give me their opinions. Please help.
    "Could I have been anyone other than me"
    -Dave Matthews Band"
    Uh, I think that decision is up to you. I researched it out and decided the T650 was best for me. But I can't make that decision for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferminsaldana
    I mainly used my treo to get on the internet and get my email, but my girlfriend has a Tungsten T5 which she doesn't use and she said I could have it.
    if you don't mind carrying multiple devices then you have just answered your own question.
    Go the Sanyo and Tungsten combo. The Sanyo has better call volume and quality.
    if he mainly uses his treo for internet connection and email..what does "better call volume and quality" have to do with his needs?
    I'll start the bidding at $99.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by ferminsaldana
    I have had the Treo 650 since it came out and have enjoyed it but I have been a little annoyed by it's size
    Considering the features and functions that are packed into the device, I would say the size is one of it's positives.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    Considering the features and functions that are packed into the device, I would say the size is one of it's positives.
    If it were any smaller, I don't think I could use it!