1.    #1  
    I work for local government. My City Manager has asked me to explore if there is an application that will identify duplicates on his Treo 600 and remove them. He synchronizes the device with the Exchange Server at City Hall, then goes home and syncs with his Mac. That's where they problem may lie.

Anyway, anyone know of an application he can install on his Treo that will remove the duplicates?

Thanks.
    David
    Duplicates as in Contacts, Tasks, Calender, or Memo items? If so, try UnDupe by Stevens Creek Software.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster
    Duplicates as in Contacts, Tasks, Calender, or Memo items? If so, try UnDupe by Stevens Creek Software.
    Thank you. I'll give it a try. Any other software available to remove duplicate contacts, tasks, events etc...?
    David
    There is also s/w out there to do the same on the PC side. Do a Google search on "Outlook remove duplicates".

UnDupe has worked for me w/o any problems. Note that it freezes on a 650 when it is done requiring a soft reset however the the author has said this is normal behaviour with all of the bugs in the new NVFS on the 650.
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    I love the You Perform software as it has several Outlook enhancements that work like a charm.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    http://www.lbetoolbox.com/

I hear undupe is better then the above program but I did pull this off a thread on this site. goodluck
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    If you want a software-less solution, you can use the sorting options in Outlook to delete dupes pretty easily. The solution posted by ericner in this thread worked really well for me:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=66254

good luck!
    John