1.    #1  
    I get Service Connection Progress Error: (0x400B).

When I go to Preferences, Network and hit <Connect> I get Error: (0x7143).

Does anyone have a list of all the error meanings?

This is the second time now this has happened to me.

Help!
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Just wanted to say that I get the same. I'm going to search the boards again and see what comes up. But if anyone knows, I'm sure we'd both appreciate it!
    Angel

SprintPCS Sony Zuma/Psion Revo (still miss Revo) >> SprintPCS Kyocera 6035 (1 replacement) >> SprintPCS Treo 300 >> SprintPCS Treo 600 (2 replacements) >> Cingular Treo 650 #1 arrived 2/11/05 ; replaced 3/7, 3/12, and 3/14
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I get it occasionally to. My take on it is my GPRS channel (for lack of a better term) went wonky. Usually if I do a Radio off/ Radio on, it clears right up.

This especially happens if I enter an area where GPRS coverage is a little spotty
    I found this board http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=74660 that may have the answer you are looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by moshehackner View Post
    I found this board http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=74660 that may have the answer you are looking for.
    I turned off the phone portion of my treo, took out the sim card, waited 60 seconds (don't try and cheat on this, somehow, it only works if it's 60 seconds) then put it back in, turn the phone feature back on. Wait for the phone to find service. Then try the Internet.

Let me tell you, this worked for me, I am not guaranteeing it will work for you.
    PS. this problem has only started happening to me, since I unlocked my Cingular phone and switched service to T-Mobile.

Let me know how you make out!
    Last edited by moshehackner; 01/28/2008 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Notification via email of postings