Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    After reading all of the glowing reviews here about WebPro, I downloaded a trial from the PalmOne site. I can't get it to work right, keep getting weird error messages. Is there a special Treo version of WebPro that I need (I have a 600)? Or are there issues with the trial that resolve with purchase? Thanks!
    There is a patched version. If I remember correctly, it's posted somewhere on the Communications forum. I'd suggest a search there.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Version 3.0(.1c) from the PalmOne site works on Treo 600. No need for a hacked version. 3.5 from the PalmOne site does NOT work on the Treo 600.

What is happening when you try to run it?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robbalazs
    Version 3.0(.1c) from the PalmOne site works on Treo 600. No need for a hacked version. 3.5 from the PalmOne site does NOT work on the Treo 600.

What is happening when you try to run it?
    When I try to get to my OWA page it says:

Security error
    Please contact your system administrator
    HTTP 403 forbidden

I was trying to use it to check a flight status on Southwest. I kept getting

Page not found
    Please refresh the page and try again
    HTTP 401 Gone

I thought that might be a fluke so just tried it again to no avail.

I noticed that it looked like when I was using Web Pro the data connection was dropping while I am doing something (i.e., light goes from yellow to green--I have VZW). Also, I noticed on the Southwest site that it didn't look like the full address was in the Wedb Pro browser?

I have since uninstalled it so maybe I just had the wrong version?
    I'm getting the same error as above when accessing my OWA:

Security error
    Please contact your system administrator
    HTTP 403 forbidden

Anyone has any ideas? thanks
    Strange. I use it to get to OWA all the time. It may be that your OWA access is configured to only allow certain browsers (like IE). Have you tried with the proxy enabled and disabled?
    Thanks robbalazs, I disabled the proxy and it works fine now.