Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    At least you are predictable. Do you sit by waiting for the palm bashers to say something so you can chime in on how if ANYONE disagrees with anything they are automatically a palm lover in your eyes?
    ouch! Did I hit a sore spot?

    Sorry this wasn't directed at you at all, but apparently you seem to feel you fall under that categoryÖ (Not a palm lover, but a fanboy )

    For the record I donít sit around for anything, Iím on a mission to retire by 30, I have no timeÖ

    Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again, ANYONE who says their Treo 650 has NO PROBLEMS and works perfect is a LIAR we are all running just about the same JUNK BETA OSÖ deal with itÖ
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

    "Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09
    ...Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again, ANYONE who says their Treo 650 has NO PROBLEMS and works perfect is a LIAR we are all running just about the same JUNK BETA OSÖ deal with itÖ
    I usually don't rise to the bait, but this is one I won't tolerate - being told I'm a liar. No resets, no lockups, nada. I have the following on mine:

    DateBk5
    Documents to Go Premiere
    Pocket QUicken
    ZLauncher
    eReader
    My Bible
    TEAK (time keeping software)
    Directory Assistant
    Hold'em High
    Handmark Solitaire
    KeyCaps600 (for the 650)
    Memory Info

    Admittedly, not over taxed with third party apps, but running like a top. (Of course, now I'll dump it after braggin glike this ) You, and others, may have poorly functioning units, but you CANNOT label users without problems as liars. You don't know what you're talking about and need to be a little more circumspect in labeling users.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I usually don't rise to the bait, but this is one I won't tolerate - being told I'm a liar. No resets, no lockups, nada. I have the following on mine:
    You shouldn't have touched that juicy worm

    No problems=BS, what version of the T650 do you have? (GSM or CDMA)

    You're running the same code as everyone else so you have the same bugs...

    1.
    If you're running the CDMA you will have delays, kb lights stays blaring and can't be turned off or dimmed. (can be hacked off with a few apps but you should'nt have to buy an app to do somthing the OS should natively that was in the past model T600)
    Also it seems they addressed the blarring kb in the GSM unlocked version but at the same time you lost the function of the side keys to stop the ringer

    2.
    You will also have the bluetooth problems with all versions I believe

    3. Versamail is buggy and crashes, I've read some did exstensive work and fixed their's (which they shouldn't have to do, it should work with better quaility than apps you have to buy like chatter and snapper being that it's OEM)

    4. Your call log defaults on cancel, some say they like this better, I'm sure it wasn't intentional as it annoys most people I know, and if it's addressed in a later code release that will confirm it as an oversight.

    5. NVFS...

    The above list are *some* of things that MUST affect you as you're running the same code as everyone, there are more look around...So again I call BS to anyone who says they have NO PROBLEMS.

    The only way you cannot have these issues is if you're running new code *NOT YET* released from P1 which means you would work for P1, and last I recall no one here works for P1. (even though half the people here act like it
    )

    For the record I also have a *good unit* with no ramdom resets or problems of the sort, but like you and everyone else, I still have all the bugs listed above...


    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Admittedly, not over taxed with third party apps, but running like a top. (Of course, now I'll dump it after braggin glike this ) You, and others, may have poorly functioning units, but you CANNOT label users without problems as liars. You don't know what you're talking about and need to be a little more circumspect in labeling users.
    Seems like you don't know what you're talking about
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

    "Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
  4. #44  
    I gotta tell ya, Souf, don't start calling 'em liars. It makes people angry at you and doesn't accomplish the goal, which is to get everybody on the same side. That side happens to be to get people to hold PalmOne accountable for the errors you (and I) rag on and on about, even if their personal TREO 650 isn't having any issues. I don't think anyone is lying about having a working TREO; might go so far as to say that some (obviously not dstrauss, but some) folks are more tolerant of a reset or two or ten per day than you or I might be. And lots of people spent a really long time getting their TREO to the point where it don't reset as much anymore by dumping all the third party software that they really wanted to keep which is why they stayed with PalmOS in the first place, and they put what does work on their shiny new 128MB SD card because they don't have enough memory on their main unit but that's OK cuz PalmOne gave 'em the card to compensate for that and also they have the fantabulous NVFS memory that won't lose anything if you run your TREO into the dirt battery wise and didn't hot sync assuming you could without a reset and didn't use backup man to save everything on the SD card that you have to have because they traded NVFS for an adequate amount of memory, and besides, they get to view everything on that incredible,
    FANTASTIC SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Got that? OK. Now see, nobody is lying about anything.

    Hey Otter King... won't take me up on the big coin bets, huh? I wouldn't either. But $50 to the charity of your choice if PalmOne fixes the TREO 650's memory before 12/31/05, i.e., they restore the block size back to what the 600 had. Or did you have a different definition of "fixed"? Personally, I think all the execs at PalmOne should be fixed, but that might be a different kinda fixed. And I refuse to give my $50 to the PalmOne retirement fund. Anyway, you give $50 to the charity of my choice on 1/1/06 if no memory fix comes out. Think you get the better end of this, but no matter. Sorry, the wife and Secret Service don't let me tell where I am.... might be in your basement for all you know!
  5. #45  
    you guys should start a thread on public mind (publicmind.com), seems to work for the skype community (and it looks alot better than that Treo650 update site with the retro 1995 designs). {= D
  6. #46  
    Well, there's no such thing as a perfectly working device, as far as I know, but I haven't tried bluetooth yet (don't need it), and my versamail works fine on both email accounts. I'd have to say I'm happy about the way the device works. . .

    I like not having to worry about my data disappearing because my battery ran down.

    Sure, it can be improved, and I'm hoping they will improve it. As long as they don't break anything! The firmware patch fixed some problems that I didn't have, but didn't cause any problems for me, at least.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    I've been in network marketing for a long time.
    Isn't that multi-level marketing, like Amway?
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by farzonalmaneih
    If the Treo 600 is a gauge at all, I wouldn't expect a rom update until May. That ROM update will not fix everything. In addition, there will not be another ROM update to follow. A year from now the next version of Treo will be available and will be the path most taken.
    And there's the rub. Palm really falls down on not sustaining their products. Fortunately, the 300 and 600 for me at least have been generally fault-free (went through a few 300's due to hinge breakage, RBOD was frustrating until they put a new tower up near my home). If I had to replace all those 300's myself, I'd have dumped the treo long ago, in favor of I dont know what ... Sony/Ericsson? The MS smartphones are goofier that the 300. Anyway, my 300 and 600 are reliable, <start rant> a heck of a lot more than my windoze box. Considering it took MS 20 years to write an OS that doesn't need frequent rebooting (and even that is debatable), I wonder how many of the palm bashers on this thread feel the same way about MS? I dont know how many times I'm heard that MS products are "good enough for me" ... sheesh, if the world REALLY ran on MS products we'd be in real trouble. Fortunately, it doesn't - just non-critical stuff, where "good enough" is, I guess, good enough. <end rant>
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09
    ouch! Did I hit a sore spot?

    Sorry this wasn't directed at you at all, but apparently you seem to feel you fall under that categoryÖ (Not a palm lover, but a fanboy )

    For the record I donít sit around for anything, Iím on a mission to retire by 30, I have no timeÖ

    Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again, ANYONE who says their Treo 650 has NO PROBLEMS and works perfect is a LIAR we are all running just about the same JUNK BETA OSÖ deal with itÖ
    fanboy... lol...yeah that's me... heh heh!

    good luck on that retiring thing. Lesser people have retired after doing far worse than calling their peers liars.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I usually don't rise to the bait, but this is one I won't tolerate - being told I'm a liar. No resets, no lockups, nada. I have the following on mine:

    DateBk5
    Documents to Go Premiere
    Pocket QUicken
    ZLauncher
    eReader
    My Bible
    TEAK (time keeping software)
    Directory Assistant
    Hold'em High
    Handmark Solitaire
    KeyCaps600 (for the 650)
    Memory Info

    Admittedly, not over taxed with third party apps, but running like a top. (Of course, now I'll dump it after braggin glike this ) You, and others, may have poorly functioning units, but you CANNOT label users without problems as liars. You don't know what you're talking about and need to be a little more circumspect in labeling users.
    You are a palm lover. He is a hater. You are a liar. He will retire before he is 30. What can we do. He is a better person than we are.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by GWB

    Hey Otter King... won't take me up on the big coin bets, huh? I wouldn't either. But $50 to the charity of your choice if PalmOne fixes the TREO 650's memory before 12/31/05, i.e., they restore the block size back to what the 600 had. Or did you have a different definition of "fixed"? Personally, I think all the execs at PalmOne should be fixed, but that might be a different kinda fixed. And I refuse to give my $50 to the PalmOne retirement fund. Anyway, you give $50 to the charity of my choice on 1/1/06 if no memory fix comes out. Think you get the better end of this, but no matter. Sorry, the wife and Secret Service don't let me tell where I am.... might be in your basement for all you know!


    cool.. My definition of fixed would be having the same amount of "available" memory when compared to the 600 for the same basic set of apps with the same load on each app (# of contacts, etc. ) I'd love for them to make some sort of progress. But on 1/1/06 even if they have released a patch and it doesn't satisfy you and we cannot agree I will give the 50 to Lupus International.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor


    cool.. My definition of fixed would be having the same amount of "available" memory when compared to the 600 for the same basic set of apps with the same load on each app (# of contacts, etc. ) I'd love for them to make some sort of progress. But on 1/1/06 even if they have released a patch and it doesn't satisfy you and we cannot agree I will give the 50 to Lupus International.

    You got a bet...at least everybody is gonna win here. 'Cept I get to choose your charity.. If I win, you give to the Crohn's and Colitis foundation. If you win, I give to Lupus Int. Deal?! Now, who's gonna remember this???
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by GWB
    You got a bet...at least everybody is gonna win here. 'Cept I get to choose your charity.. If I win, you give to the Crohn's and Colitis foundation. If you win, I give to Lupus Int. Deal?! Now, who's gonna remember this???
    Deal, I think we can remember. I will put it in my calendar on my Treo. LOL... If IT CAN REMEMBER, then I think we should both donate.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  14. #54  
    Well...this discussion has degenerated quickly into one of those great battle threads I see about once every day... doesn't it get boring to any of you?

    OK.. having said that, let me just add a little gasoline to this.


    Quote Originally Posted by BlkLegGT
    Oh, one more thing: if this were an automobile, it would fall under 'Lemon Law' jurisdiction; and, recalls would be prevalent. Period.

    That 'bout sums it up.
    When you buy an auto, unless you can prove the car to be a lemon, you cannot return it during the first 30 days, with no charges. Last time I checked, you can return your Treo if your not happy.... heck, even after the 30 days, you can take your Treo back if you feel it is defective and get another. Seems better than the 'Lemon Law' to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by mshappe
    "It's the best there is, even if it's broken" is exactly the lazy, unassertive attitude that the marketeers at companies like PalmOne count on. "Stick our name on it and send it out there and people will buy it even if it's unstable."

    So, as a non-lazy, assertive marketeer (oh that's right, you're an engineer - choo choo or slide rule?) what exactly have you done that has been PRODUCTIVE in forcing the 12 or so companies that make smartphones to deliver one that has all the features mentioned here, stable, with the form factor we are all craving... If you're so talented, would you jot down your design and send it in already!.... Because otherwise it sure looks and sounds like a lot of whining from over here. As an engineer who believes any company can soldily build and support a highly technical piece of hardware integrated with highly technical software.... It must be nice to know you have vastly more capable sensibilities than at least 12 other smartphone manufacturers?... all they need to do is listen to you... I mean not one of them can catch the Treo 650. (yet - but when a better one comes out - we'll all be jumping! - not just you.)...

    Quote Originally Posted by mshappe
    "Not working here. I'm still keeping an open mind about the 650, based on what comes out in terms of firmware updates, and how stable the Verizon edition, once released, turns out to be. But I'm also looking further afield -- at boring Blackberries, brick-like PPCs (the upcoming Samsung i730 show some promise), and even non-converged plain-old-cellphones -- because I am *not* going to pay $300-500 for a lemon.
    Oh, but you'll keep an open mind about the 650?...nice fence walking Tulip.... S**t or get off the Pot!... buy something and move on with your life.... be happy!!!!

    Trundy is about the only one I've seen that is ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING productive about his criticisms. Say what you will about his site, at least he's using his energy to productively call Palm out... the rest of you just WHINE like little babies!... If you don't like the unit... DON'T BUY IT... OR RETURN IT!... stop playing with your vaginas and get it done!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09
    Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again, ANYONE who says their Treo 650 has NO PROBLEMS and works perfect is a LIAR we are all running just about the same JUNK BETA OSÖ deal with itÖ
    Wow, calling people you've never met or known LIARS... What's it like to be so superior to others... you know, to have that sixth sense that others can't comprehend...you actually know when people are lying...WOW!... Maybe what you call a 'bug' isn't even given a thought to some of us? Don't wait until 30 to retire, just take the Tupac way out.... It would be just another way to show us your highly intellectual superiority... Jeez, weren't you already revealed for what you truly are on this thread?

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=74400


    For the record, I do have a fairly stable T650.... I said fairly, sure it resets once in a while, but I did a lot of research in discovering that this was THE BEST ALL AROUND UNIT FOR ME NOW.... Sure, I could spend all my time CRYING about how it resets, and poor pitiful me, or I could stroll through this forum and find answers (which I have, and thankfully my unit is great now!), and even stumble across some GREAT APPS (just found DA a couple of days ago - GREAT APP!, Saves $$$ - WHAT HAVE YOU FOUND???), maybe some of those apps force resets... I can figure it out, I'm a grown-up... and if I feel the app causes more problems than it's worth, I junk it before the trial.... and if my unit becomes more trouble than it is worth... I'll junk it back to Sprint for a new one.... they have ALWAYS replaced mine when I have had a problem.

    If you're really unhappy with your unit... complain to Palm, and to your carrier (because they issue the PO's to Palm - they're the true customer!), but don't get mad if us blind rats are following the Palm Pied Piper around, because there aren't any better pipers to follow around right now (have you noticed all the other smartphones SUCK in comparison? - sorry Farzon, I think you're happy with your PPC).... And some of us have to run businesses, and perform jobs, and we don't want to carry two or three devices around.... AND we get sick and tired of having to listen to a bunch of CRYBABIES yapping on and on about how they can't get their 650's to work... WAH WAH WAH!!!.... Don't you have something better to do with your time?... or Life???
    Last edited by jeffhas; 03/21/2005 at 11:07 PM.
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09
    You shouldn't have touched that juicy worm

    No problems=BS, what version of the T650 do you have? (GSM or CDMA)

    You're running the same code as everyone else so you have the same bugs...

    1.
    If you're running the CDMA you will have delays, kb lights stays blaring and can't be turned off or dimmed. (can be hacked off with a few apps but you should'nt have to buy an app to do somthing the OS should natively that was in the past model T600)
    Also it seems they addressed the blarring kb in the GSM unlocked version but at the same time you lost the function of the side keys to stop the ringer

    2.
    You will also have the bluetooth problems with all versions I believe

    3. Versamail is buggy and crashes, I've read some did exstensive work and fixed their's (which they shouldn't have to do, it should work with better quaility than apps you have to buy like chatter and snapper being that it's OEM)

    4. Your call log defaults on cancel, some say they like this better, I'm sure it wasn't intentional as it annoys most people I know, and if it's addressed in a later code release that will confirm it as an oversight.

    5. NVFS...

    The above list are *some* of things that MUST affect you as you're running the same code as everyone, there are more look around...So again I call BS to anyone who says they have NO PROBLEMS.

    The only way you cannot have these issues is if you're running new code *NOT YET* released from P1 which means you would work for P1, and last I recall no one here works for P1. (even though half the people here act like it
    )

    For the record I also have a *good unit* with no ramdom resets or problems of the sort, but like you and everyone else, I still have all the bugs listed above...




    Seems like you don't know what you're talking about
    ____________________________________________

    Okay - you got the fish on the hook, now it's his turn to break the leader and keep the bait:

    1. GSM - no one has complained of choppy sound when I talk to them; speaker is loud - don't know what you mean by "blaring keyboard" after the weak backlight on the 600, this one is a godsend for these old eyes.

    2. Bluetooth - syncs fine with my IBM X40 (but slow - so I stick to cable); and great pairing with my Cardo Scal 500 bluetooth headset. I have not tried Shadow's bluetooth DUN however.

    3. Use Versamail EVERY thirty minutes to sync with our office MS Exchange server; sometimes doesn't pick up all the mail, but never crashes the Treo nor locks it up. Sometimes I have to do a manual mail sync.

    4. ??? Don't understand the problem, but if that is a reason to trash PalmOne and the Treo, you're really hanging on a slender thread (better move to heavier fishline)...

    5. NVFS - concept is good, but I'll agree it's a lame execution with such large chunks (memory should never take much more than the ACTUAL file size) - besides, why not just give us 128kb to begin with. However, given the level of your towering intellect and technical superiority, surely you've worked around that little inconvenience with ZLauncher or Powerrun long before now...

    Bottom line, if you REALLY are having Versamail problems, that's a legitimate gripe (even though you even note the obvious alternatives). As to the others, NOTHING of any significance. Whining is getting to be an all to American pasttime, particularly when there are work-arounds and alternatives. The real gist of your thread contending we are all liars was the system was fraught with continuous random resets and crashes - a fact you even admitted did not afflict your Treo 650.

    It's time to grow up...
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  16. #56  
    ^^
    Uh Oh! 'Late Night Post' Alert!

    For many of us, here's much of our issue, and it's not complicated:

    -it's an unreliable phone (crashes, low earpiece, unresponsive keys)

    Don't recall Palm touting the fact that they can't seem to get the basic functions of a cell phone down pat yet? Wait, let me go back to their site and check...nope, still sounds pretty glossy to me. No mention of 'c'mon consumers, we did the best we could'!

    Until that's fixed, the T650 is only 1/2 usefull. Best on the market or not makes no difference. That's why legions of us are frustrated; that's what others should know before buying; that's why we post here; that's why we're still hopeful Palm will solve it one day.

    Why do we persist? (Hell, I've got rid of mine already!) Because...we've been had...1/2 way at least. And, we want a Palm/Phone we can rely on. Simple.
    Cingular T650
    ...now back to Motorola and a Zire 72!
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkLegGT
    ^^
    Uh Oh! 'Late Night Post' Alert!

    For many of us, here's much of our issue, and it's not complicated:

    -it's an unreliable phone (crashes, low earpiece, unresponsive keys).
    Just using your analogy from before, if it were a car, you would try to return it under the lemon law (this can be VERY DIFFICULT)... Would you then try to get the dealer to make the car perfect, so you could repurchase it?... Chances are you'd move on to another model. Fortunately returning a Treo isn't even remotely as tough to return as a car.... and if by chance you want to try and work through it, this forum can be great in resolving most if not all issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkLegGT
    Don't recall Palm touting the fact that they can't seem to get the basic functions of a cell phone down pat yet? Wait, let me go back to their site and check...nope, still sounds pretty glossy to me. No mention of 'c'mon consumers, we did the best we could'!
    For many (check out the poll!) the phone seems to work fine...

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ght=happy+treo

    No one said it's perfect, but whining about the same stuff over and over seems like a waste... Taking action is the only thing that works. Complain to Palm until they respond, or better yet, to you carrier...Return it or don't buy it...all courses of action not just words - it's fine to come here to get help - but there's a point at which incessant complaints become a pain in the a-- for the rest of us to constantly hear... and it wastes our time when we come here to get legitimate help, or are looking for more ways to maximize our 650.

    check out this thread... pretty simple, 6 best apps... look how many people responded, and all sorts of people within this community sharing their experiences discovering someone else's favorites, some you didn't even know about... That's why this forum is the best!

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=75871

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkLegGT
    Until that's fixed, the T650 is only 1/2 usefull. Best on the market or not makes no difference. That's why legions of us are frustrated; that's what others should know before buying; that's why we post here; that's why we're still hopeful Palm will solve it one day.
    'Others' should also know that if they want a superior device, the best on the market NOW, that if they buy a 650, and load lots of apps to make it a powerful tool, they can come to this forum and hopefully get lots of help resolving issues.... and hopefully not a whole lot of bit**ing. (right now, there seems to be lots of bitc**ng going on!)

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkLegGT
    Why do we persist? (Hell, I've got rid of mine already!) Because...we've been had...1/2 way at least. And, we want a Palm/Phone we can rely on. Simple.
    I'm sorry YOU feel taken, I feel my $329 was well spent. At least you took the initiative to take a stand and send a message to Palm. If the T650 truly is a defective device as you claim, Palm will get so many returns they will have to take notice, or falter, be bought, or go under... For the rest of us... we're doing our work, conducting our business on a daily basis, and when we have an issue, we come here and get it resolved... along the way, we find many other helpful tools (apps/ROMS/etc.) that help make our work day and general day a little easier... The device can give you MUCH FREEDOM.
  18. #58  
    jeffhaus,

    Just don't want to settle for what Palm is offering in the T650 right now, and...here's hoping they make it better. Frankly, I'm back to carrying TWO devices right now: a Motorola V551 and a superb Zire 72, and I only want to carry ONE!!!

    However, both current devices have been rock solid. Rock solid. No resets, no freezes, no IT degree required to add/delete/modify it's existing platform to get 'em to function.

    I'm glad your experiece satisfies your need. Prob is Palm (I believe) overstated many on the benefits and then fell short in execution and implementation (in my opinion). Yes, this forum is killer. Love the depth of tech advice, thorough instruction, mature tone (for the most part), etc. I'll seek it again when the next (hopefully reliable) Treo is introduced. Heck, I read tons before I even bought it - just got bit.
    Cingular T650
    ...now back to Motorola and a Zire 72!
  19. #59  
    Glad you found something that works for you.
  20. #60  
    All I have to say is: Welcome to all of the people just joining the Treo family of users by buying their first Treo - the 650!

    Here's the real deal. If you've been on the Treo train now for 2 - 3 years, you'd know that this is pretty leading edge use of technology. Not necessarily "leading edge technology", but "use" of technology. Handspring and now P1 are at the forefront in convergence devices. They are still ahead of the rest of the pack - period. That's why all of us got pulled into buying the 650.

    I've owned the 300, 600, and now the 650. All of them have had their issues. Each has pushed the "use" envelope in some way. I expect to have issues with my device. I wish I wouldn't, but I know I will.

    So in short I think it comes down to this. Some people buy the Treo thinking they're buying something as mature as a 20 inch television (these are mostly new Treo users - not all, but mostly). Others buy the Treo knowing full well what they're getting and hoping for the best (mostly experienced Treo users).

    I wish that P1 (or anyone else for that matter) would make a convergent device with less bugs/hassles, but not at the expense of pushing the envelope.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions