Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    i installed and tried the 2day beta. it seemed to have created a datebookdb which i never had before and it was huge. i think 2day is great, but if its going to require me to have to use a datebookdb. is there anyway that it could not use datebookdb?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by blur212
    i installed and tried the 2day beta. it seemed to have created a datebookdb which i never had before and it was huge. i think 2day is great, but if its going to require me to have to use a datebookdb. is there anyway that it could not use datebookdb?
    Hi,

    2day does not create ANY database like this !
    I suspect this is created by the system, as it's trying to keep backward compatibility with older apps.

    Are you using the BETA - from www.shsh.com/beta ?
    Are you using DeleteFiles from Datebook5 ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    2day does not create ANY database like this !
    I suspect this is created by the system, as it's trying to keep backward compatibility with older apps.

    Are you using the BETA - from www.shsh.com/beta ?
    Are you using DeleteFiles from Datebook5 ?
    i am using the beta. i'll try installing again. after i install and use my datebookdb file goes from 2k to around 500k. i really like 2day, don't get me wrong. i'll try to delete the datebookdb and see what happens. not using deletefiles, at least i don't think so. never seen it before.
  4.    #4  
    ok. i installed 2day again it it again made the datebookdb around 500k around the same as my calendardb. if i go and delete the datebookdb. 2day then shows none of my appointments in my calendar. anyway around this so i don't have to have both a calendardb and a datebookdb?

    thanks!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by blur212
    ok. i installed 2day again it it again made the datebookdb around 500k around the same as my calendardb. if i go and delete the datebookdb. 2day then shows none of my appointments in my calendar. anyway around this so i don't have to have both a calendardb and a datebookdb?

    thanks!
    Hi,

    Can you tell me what version of 2day are you using ?

    Also - are you using any other calendar related application ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6.    #6  
    using version 2day131_09m_shsh.prc

    i'm using datebk5, but it doesn't seem to use the datebookdb database.
    thats about it.

    thanks
  7. #7  
    You upgrade to v131 (10e)
    http://www.shsh.com/beta/
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by blur212
    using version 2day131_09m_shsh.prc

    i'm using datebk5, but it doesn't seem to use the datebookdb database.
    thats about it.

    thanks
    Hi,

    Correct - 09m does not support the new PIM completely.
    Please download version 1.31 10e from www.shsh.com/beta

    Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9.    #9  
    very nice. thanks! works great now. thought i had the beta installed.

Posting Permissions