1.    #1  
    I just installed the new (2.0) version of mvoice. My treo locks up when recording to the sd card. Does anyone have this issue?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I just installed the new (2.0) version of mvoice. My treo locks up when recording to the sd card. Does anyone have this issue?

thanks

It works fine on mine. Make sure you turn off all your hacks and reset your Treo before installation. Also if you have any previous recordings I would just delete them or move them to the SD card.

Al
    Thanks for the update, dutch. I'm gonna have to check out 2.0 tonight. I'm glad they added the ability to adjust recording quality. I'll report back if mine crashes or not.
    I'm getting crashes too. I'll fiddle with it some more later.
  5.    #5  
    It's when I record at the highest quality to the SD card.
    Interesting. Are these (SD card) crashes with Treo 600s, Treo 650s or both?

Related question: Don't have an SD card yet, plan on getting one soon (2GB Ultra II when it comes out). That said, I'm trying to free up some Treo MB space in the interim.

I know with mVoice, you can beam wav friles from one Palm to another, but can you do the same with a computer--in a different way? See below:

Would this process work: Synch your Treo files/data to your computer, which (in theory) would transfer the mVoice .wav files to your computer. Then delete .wav files from Treo. When you finally get a SD card, re-synch .wav files to Treo, then transfer sound files to SDcard (hope that made sense).

Are there other ways to do a .wav file transfer...or am I SOL and need to get an SD card pronto?

###

P.S. I have an old disheveled Treo 300 (broken hinge) which I could technically beam mVoice and .wav files to, but I'm guessing there would Palm OS software incompatibilities as well as potential memory (size/storage in MB) limitations.

###