1.    #1  
    hello there,
    I was wondering, why cant we get it on our phone?
    we have Data connection, we have JAVA,
    and we can add any Application into our phone (that made for it).
    so is any one know when it will be availiable?
    I know that sounds stupid. I wanted to check it out but seems it's not supported on treo. Huh?
    Mobitv if you're listening get on it!
    We've been harrassing MobiTV since they first came out to support the 600. I have given up on mobitv and am looknig more towards mmplayer and a streaming video server.

I dunno, I still have the vision pack with the 10$/mo, so I'd still burn it on mobitv if they ever got it going.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

where can i find streaming video servers?
    the big problem your going to have with streaming video is that mmplayer just doesn't have that great of support for it and that's the only program I know of that even has that kind of support. You should take a look at the mmplayer forums to see what all they have to say, there might be some good advice there.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Skywire Video does streaming video on the Treo 600. However, when you are watching CNN, it's more like a slideshow than true video (a frame every second or two), and there's no sound. I believe it was actually developed for surveillance cameras. Available here: http://www.astaskywire.com/products/...anycampalm.asp
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad