1.    #1  
    I am trying to get my ACT 2000 database into Entourage 2004 so I can later synch with a TREO 650.

The data gets to the Mac oK. But Entourage doesn't seem to want to work with the data. Up near the top of the import windows is a drop down box with Automapping selected. It is the only option available.

I can't drag field from the Mapped to Unmapped or vice versa, nor drag to reorder the fields.

Act sends over a ton of fields that Entourage doesn't use. I am not sure how to get rid of them.

The MS discussion group is not very active and E 2004 does not cover this situation.

It may be worthwhile to print the data base and just rekey in the 60 or so contacts. I may have to do this anyway since E 2004 has a first and last name field and Act is a "contact" first and last name.

Before i do that. Any suggestions?
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>