Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    So I have that dreaded freeze when opening Docs-to-Go (v7.003) now, even after a few soft-resets. What's the fix for this again? Can you just reinstall the .prcs; will that work?

Thanks.

Yes, I tried using their Techtool.
    *sigh*
    Last edited by iomatic; 03/20/2005 at 05:31 PM.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Narrowed it down to the SD card. Something's afoot here. If there's no SD card (with my requisite files), no problems. SD card in, FREEZE.

what total crapola
    get the tech tool.
    unintall all apps.
    re-install apps from desktop software.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    I guess I need to reiterate: I tried that. But, I think somehow, data on the SD card got corrupted (also tried to delete the cardidentifier file, no go.) I have now the inability to sync, because the newly formatted card is now a 'new' card according to Docs To Go.... sigh. They definitely need better testers, or something.

Anyway, reformatted the card, but that also meant reinstalling all my TomTom maps. Ugh, what an ugly 'fix'. Major PITA.
    Last edited by iomatic; 03/20/2005 at 08:33 PM.
    Is this issue with Professional or Premium edition or both?
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Just with the Professional (is that the one installed with the Treo?)
    I contiuously had the same problems and no amount of uninstalling or reinstalling fixed it for more than a week. I read the info on dataviz an tried to use pieces of that info to fix my problem. Nothing worked untill I followed all the direction in order (minus a few typos on their part). Since then the problems never returned. http://support.dataviz.com/support.srch?docid=13568
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    It was my SD card. A hard reset would have just given me more work. Either my SD card is too sensitive, or DataViz has problems with SD cards. No other apps seem to have problems with I/O or corruption, though.