Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    If anybody has the hotsync software for the sprint pcs treo 650 please email it to me at xman17@verizon.net or send me a link as to where i can find it and download it. thanks
  2. #2  
    try doing a search for palm desktop. I have posted a link numerous times in different threads.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  3. #3  
    Really, I was under the understanding that the 650 Plam Desktop is unavilable for download....

    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...noversion.html
  4.    #4  
    didn't have any luck thank you though
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    try doing a search for palm desktop. I have posted a link numerous times in different threads.
    I have seen folks directed to PalmOne many times for the Treo 650 desktop software.

    IT'S NOT THERE!!

    It is ONLY available on the CD that comes with the device. Maybe they'll change that in the future, but for now that's it.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic
    I have seen folks directed to PalmOne many times for the Treo 650 desktop software.

    IT'S NOT THERE!!

    It is ONLY available on the CD that comes with the device. Maybe they'll change that in the future, but for now that's it.
    I did a search on TC for palm+desktop+download. I scanned the thread titles and on the second page of results was "Need Palm Desktop / Hotsync download for Treo 650". Clicked on that thread because it was very similar in nature to this thread and voila!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...77&postcount=9

    which led me to
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...35&postcount=7

    So it is there. You just need to know where to look.

    So for clarification it IS THERE and the cd ISN"T the ONLY place to get iit. Westronic, you should make sure you know what youre talking about before you post.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by xman17
    didn't have any luck thank you though
    It's all about what you search for.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  8. #8  
    Woof -

    That was good of you to find that link Xman - Thanks

    I do need to concur w/ Westronic and dutch though, the Palmone site specific says the 650 palmdesk is unavilable for download. Most of us aren't developers, therefore would not have access to the link you sent.

    As we say in the office - I guess you have the juice!
    da Gimp

    Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    Woof -

    That was good of you to find that link Xman - Thanks

    I do need to concur w/ Westronic and dutch though, the Palmone site specific says the 650 palmdesk is unavilable for download. Most of us aren't developers, therefore would not have access to the link you sent.

    As we say in the office - I guess you have the juice!
    Actually I am not a developer either. I found out about the palm desktop being available from someone here. I took the time to reg as a developer to get it because my cd was toast. Anyone can sign up there.

    Anyone can have the juice.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by xman17
    If anybody has the hotsync software for the sprint pcs treo 650 please email it to me at xman17@verizon.net or send me a link as to where i can find it and download it. thanks
    Xman17: look for a message from SendThisFile.com. I am uploading a zipper folder of the Treo 650 Palm Desktop (Sprint version) software as we speak. Upstream speeds are not too swift with my cable connection, so it might take a while.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    ...So it is there. You just need to know where to look.

    So for clarification it IS THERE and the cd ISN"T the ONLY place to get iit. Westronic, you should make sure you know what youre talking about before you post.
    Okay, so it's there if you dig deep enough and search well enough you can learn that it's there if you register as a developer. Thanks for pointing that out.

    Still, most folks could not find that out all that easily, so if (when) this comes up again how about just giving the answer instead of telling folks to search. My goodness - you get multiple pages of results and have to look around and maybe you'll find it and maybe you won't.

    Personally, I NEVER tell anyone to search - I do it myself, post a link, and maybe explain how I found it so that they can do it themselves the next time they need some information.
  12.    #12  
    thank you so much for all your help guys i really appreciate it.

Posting Permissions