1.    #1  
    I need to use iSync to synchronize my iCal calendars with DateBk5 on my Treo 650, but the syncing with the MacOS X address book is deplorable: only one address gets synced, the home one, and *only* if it's the first. Birthdays don't get transferred. This is a much worse situation than exists for Windows.

I did find that dragging vcards over to the Treo via bluetooth produced much better results, except that there were some character translation problems. But being manual, this is extremely inconvenient on a repeated basis.

Has anyone come up with anything better?
    Check out Now Up to Date & Contact for the Mac. It's very flexible and syncing works for me without a hitch.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by izzideluxe
    Check out Now Up to Date & Contact for the Mac. It's very flexible and syncing works for me without a hitch.
    But, unless I'm mistaken, that's yet another address book. Or does Now Up to Date & Contact sync with the OS X address book as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    But, unless I'm mistaken, that's yet another address book. Or does Now Up to Date & Contact sync with the OS X address book as well?
    Yeah, it does have its own address book, but as I recall when I tried this a year or two ago, I think it comes with a plug-in that syncs with the Mac OS X Address Book.