1.    #1  
    Anybody know of a good ringtone profile manager that can be used with the Treo 650 - i'm looking for a program that is really easy/quick to access to change the volume/ringtone/vibrate features. Something similar to what is on a conventional Nokia/SE. Any help appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by COTB
    Anybody know of a good ringtone profile manager that can be used with the Treo 650 - i'm looking for a program that is really easy/quick to access to change the volume/ringtone/vibrate features. Something similar to what is on a conventional Nokia/SE. Any help appreciated.
    I am in the late stages of a Beta with a program that will do just this - plus a lot more....

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=71527

Jeff
    Jeff,

Can I make a suggestion as someone who downloaded/used virtually every version of the Profiles Manager for the 600 that was delivered on this board -- which unfortunately does not work well on the 650.

Once you roll out the "full" version of this thing which will probably allow profiles for everything, I recommend a lite version which basically just does ringers. I thought the other program became way, way too complicated. I just wanted a simple program that controlled my ringer profiles and was easy to switch between profiles.

All I need to control for each profile is ringer/volume/keyguard when switch is on and ringer/volume/keyguard when switch is off.

Also, if there is any way to link the profiles for email to Chatter/Snappermail/etc., that would be the bomb.
  4.    #4  
    Definately agree with masonuc....sometimes the best progams are the simplest! Thanks for your work Jeff.