1.    #1  
    Has anyone had their "send" emails rejected by their server that previously (until about Tues/Wed of this week) worked just fine. I send emails using 2 different POP3 accounts/ISPs and a business IMAP account and ALL THREE stopped allowing me to send emails to "outside" addresses...emails to people within same domain ok (like co-workers) but send to a vendor and SMTP relay is rejected??? Snappermail says it canot be them and I cannot believe three different servers all stopped allowing relaying at the same time - unless Sprint screwed something up////any help??

Inbound works fine.
    Charliec
    They all seem to work for me:
    Fastmail: ok
    Yahoo!: ok
    Sprint PCS: ok
    AOL: ok
    Gmail: ok
    No problems here, inbound or out.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Are you using Snappermail? If yes, which version? thks
    Charliec
    Same problem for me. I noticed this over the past few days -- running Snappermail Enterprise 2.1.1.01
  5.    #5  
    Yep. I wound up going to AUthSMTP and getting an SMTP server that all my ISPs and worker servers would accept...apparently Sprint made some network changes...only using my PCS email address would work, but everything showed up as mails sent by @sprintpcs.com for @mydomain.com...made emails really look stupid. AuthSMTP has worked perfectly.
    Charliec
    2.2.4.0.1 Beta, is what I'm running on my 650. I believe you can download this thru snappermail.com in your after you log in....& go to your download section, you'll see the Beta version, and works well.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    This started happening to me Sunday.

A year + of operation with no changes. SnapperMail 2.1.1.01

I waited for it to just start working. Just now, I went into the account and re-entered the password and it started working.