1.    #1  
    Ringo seems to do what I want it to, however there is a small annoyance I'm hoping someone can provide info on. When a call comes in, it fires off the mp3. I answer the call and the mp3 stops. I am able to talk however long or short I wish. When the call is over the mp3 resumes playing. The only way to stop it is to fire up P-tunes and press stop.
    The question is why doesn't the mp3 just stop permanently when the call is answered, and why would it resume?
    possibly you have ptunes to loop songs? I use ringo daily and havent had this problem yet.
    There is an ongoing thread on this issue, which i'm too lazy to search for at the moment...although generally it involves the song playing for only a second or two.

I'm wondering if this is a pTunes issue, because I get the problems you describe with LightWav on a rare occasion...

Found the thread
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    Does it even in single play mode
    That issues was fixed in the latest beta.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    That issues was fixed in the latest beta.

Al
    LightWav? or Ringo??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I just installed the latest v4.35 Ringo Pro and it still does the annoying 1-2 sec echo ring after hangup. I am emailing Electric Pocket and trying to solve this mystery.

Is that the beta version you are talking about, Treolo?
    When the call is over the mp3 resumes playing.
    Mine is doing that. I have (for now) trial versions of Pocket Tunes & Ringo. I can't figure out how to get it to stop the resuming of the mp3 at call's end. It doesn't play any longer than about 2 bars' worth, but it is still annoying.
    Well, I'm using the latest v4.35 Ringo Pro and I thought that annoying issue was fixed, but I was wrong. It seems that the extra 2-3 seconds of music happens more often when you are using a BT headset. I had tested without it and it was working fine. We should report this to the developers. They seem to be doing a lot of great improvements to the application.

Al
    Well, I'm not using any BT. At the moment, I'm not even using the included wired hand-free earbud that was included with the phone.
    i like the fact that it rings for 1 sec after u hang up
    this lets me know my call was disconnected
    i think this should be a feature
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    yeah it is not fixed. i also thought it was fixed in the latest beta, but low and behold it happened to me today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    It seems that the extra 2-3 seconds of music happens more often when you are using a BT headset. I had tested without it and it was working fine.

I am not using bluetooth or any headset for that matter and it is happening to me.
    I was having the problem and it was only a few notes worth after I hung up. Now I am getting the full song. I am using 4.35 It does not happen everytime though so I am not sure what causes this.
    I had the same problem yesterday. The full song after a call. I had to go to pocket tunes and shut it off. What a pain in the ****..!

Al