Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My unlimited Sprint Vision plan says I have a 100 SMS limit per month. Does anyone know how I can determine how many SMS's I have sent or received? I couldn't find it anywhere on Sprint's website. When I check my account, the only information I can find is how many voice minutes I have used.
    It should be listed when you go online. Click the Current Usage Details link on the Welcome screen. It should show two catagories, Minute Usage and Other Usage (which is where Wireless Web Messages would show)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    I have unlimited wireless web messages, which, according to sprint, are different from SMS. The Vision Professional Pack has unlimited wireless web messages, but 100 SMS.
    unlimited sms from sprint is 5.00 bucks extra if u have a vision plan
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekep
    I have unlimited wireless web messages, which, according to sprint, are different from SMS. The Vision Professional Pack has unlimited wireless web messages, but 100 SMS.
    First, how long have you been with Sprint? Second when you say you have unlimited web messages, are you speaking about your current usage totals (via the website?)

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    I have been with Sprint for about a year. My plan description on the Sprint website says unlimited wireless web messages. Its not clear what these are, but I think it is the YIM and AIM messages through the Sprint Vision portal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekep
    I have been with Sprint for about a year. My plan description on the Sprint website says unlimited wireless web messages. Its not clear what these are, but I think it is the YIM and AIM messages through the Sprint Vision portal.
    Is there an amount used on your online usage page? I've never once used the Y! or AIM portals since I've had Sprint. My "Wireless Web Messages" is @ 857 for the month, which even though I don't keep a running count would seem about right for my txt's.

Rather confusing....

8.    #8  
    This is confusing. My usage page says unlimited for wireless web messages. Does anyone know the difference between wireless web messages and SMS.
    I'm wondering if wireless web messaging is "Short Mail?"

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    What's the best way to get AIM working on my 650? I have Sprint PCS Vision with 100 SMS per/month.
    Quote Originally Posted by 180to650
    What's the best way to get AIM working on my 650? I have Sprint PCS Vision with 100 SMS per/month.
    verichat
    Along with the theme of this thread, is there a way for me to use MSN messenger on my Treo? I use it at home. It would be nice to IM on the go using the same screenname everyone already has in their buddy list.
    verichat works
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    on you bill, "wireless web messages" is the same as SMS. Why they call it that I don't know. -probably a leftover from the shortmail days.
    I had no idea there was an SMS limit and I got smacked with an extra $15 a month for the last few months. It seems that my little brother who shares a plan with me has a harem of hoochies.
    I was surprised to find my 100 SMS limit increased to 120 this month.

Tom
    Wow... This sounds like me, I went to almost 300 SMS messages this past billing cycle and was surprised to see an extra $17 on my bill! I do have 100 SMS included but I would of guessed that after a certtain amount of SMS overage they would just tack on the $5 extra to make it unlimited... But I guess that would only work with the Fair & Flexible plan which I do not have!

Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    I had no idea there was an SMS limit and I got smacked with an extra $15 a month for the last few months. It seems that my little brother who shares a plan with me has a harem of hoochies.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Wow... This sounds like me, I went to almost 300 SMS messages this past billing cycle and was surprised to see an extra $17 on my bill! I do have 100 SMS included but I would of guessed that after a certtain amount of SMS overage they would just tack on the $5 extra to make it unlimited... But I guess that would only work with the Fair & Flexible plan which I do not have!
    I don't think there is a "Fair & Flex" plan for SMS. It's either 100 w/vision or unlimited for $5 more...

yup it's either 100 or the extra 5 for unlimited.. f&f plans only adjust your anytime minutes...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Thats the one thing I don't like about Sprint... They dont have unlimited incoming SMS like almost every other carrier. I know ATT and Verizon have free incoming, you only get charged or debited for the ones you send...

Cause then we get penalized for spam SMS and the like, which I have gotten alot of in the past... BAH! I just called and signed up for the unlimited for the $5 bucks more... I'll stop complaining.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast