1.    #1  
    I have read the threads and can't remember which posts were where. I have tried screwing with these apps the last couple of days and can't get smooth audio and video. In fact, when i played it on my 650, it would totally skip over some of the content.

BTW I am using Intervideo, the PocketDVD v3.3 and mmPlayer v0.2.14.

Please don't recommend another program, I have already purchased these and would like to know what settings worked best for smooth audio and video playback.

Please include all setting information:

Output Settings (under options):
    Bitrate
    Sampling
    ChannelVolume
    Split Output file
    Frame rate

Settings (under main menu)
    Resolution
    Video kbs
    Audio kbs

Please include any tricks used in mmPlayer as well.

Thanks!!!!
    Last edited by jandrion; 03/19/2005 at 01:22 PM.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jandrion
    I have read the threads and can't remember which posts were where. I have tried screwing with these apps the last couple of days and can't get smooth audio and video. In fact, when i played it on my 650, it would totally skip over some of the content.

BTW I am using Intervideo, the PocketDVD v3.3 and mmPlayer v0.2.14.

Please don't recommend another program, I have already purchased these and would like to know what settings worked best for smooth audio and video playback.

Please include all setting information:

Output Settings (under options):
    Bitrate
    Sampling
    ChannelVolume
    Split Output file
    Frame rate

Settings (under main menu)
    Resolution
    Video kbs
    Audio kbs

Please include any tricks used in mmPlayer as well.

Thanks!!!!
    The following settings (generic to any encoder) work great for my on my 600. You should be able to use significantly higher settings on a 650.

Resolution: 160x120
    Video Bitrate: Doesn't matter if framerate is set to 20 fps. Has to be knocked down to 120 average or below for 30 FPS on the 600, and even then it's a little choppy.
    Audio bitrate: 48 kbits/sec
    Audio sample rate: 32000 Hz mono