1.    #1  
    I've searched through the discussion groups here and it appears that Card Keeper has troubles on the 650. I may be wrong on that but I saw a few compatibility posts indicating people had uninstalled it after it wasn't working.

Jeff, could you comment on the current compatibility of Card Keeper for the 650? Is it compatible, and if not, do you have any plans for updating it?

Thanks...Card Keeper is a "keeper" and I'd love to have it on my new 650 to help me keep my SD card from getting lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiscer
    I've searched through the discussion groups here and it appears that Card Keeper has troubles on the 650. I may be wrong on that but I saw a few compatibility posts indicating people had uninstalled it after it wasn't working.

Jeff, could you comment on the current compatibility of Card Keeper for the 650? Is it compatible, and if not, do you have any plans for updating it?

Thanks...Card Keeper is a "keeper" and I'd love to have it on my new 650 to help me keep my SD card from getting lost.
    Had not heard this yet. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I can tell you that the advanced "CardKeeper" features in CradleCare work on the 650.

I will go back and update CardKeeper but I have a couple of projects ahead of this request if that is OK.

Jeff
  3.    #3  
    Well, it may be that the program works fine and the few reports I found were of people with other problems unrelated to CK, so I will check it out myself and see if I see any problems. I'll let you know.
  4.    #4  
    OK, I did a quick install, it seems to work ok, although there does seem to be a strange screen flicker while changing the settings, and then when I exit, I occasionally see the screen or icons on the top of the screen (for instance in the dial pad view) flicker. If I recall correctly, the flicker problem was mentioned where I saw the question regarding compatibility...the flicker was mentioned and there seemed to be a connection to greatly reduced battery life...I wish I could find that note now...can't remember where I saw it...

Bottom line is I think it works but it could probably benefit from a quick test on this flicker problem. We'll see if I find a heavy battery drain.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Had not heard this yet. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    jef:

I had tried it too and it made no sounds when popping out the card. Despite my reservations with the name, I switched to PalmPuke and it works....maybe i should try again after the CNG ROM update.
  6.    #6  
    It did alarm for me as expected when I popped the card out.