1.    #1  
    Hello All,
    I have been using the 660 for 2 weeks now. I am noticing 2 things:

1) There's quite a bit of static on my side. My friends and coworkers also tell me they hear wind noise from their end. Also, I tried the Jabra eargels and my headset keeps falling out of my ear. It is painful when I put it in my ear each time. Based on the recommendations, I have been using the largest one. The others do not fit the 660.

2) My headset battery died today. When I went to charge it, my charger is not working. The first time I charged it, I noticed that it would only charge when I had my headset turned off. When I try now, it won't charge whether it is on or off. Am I doing something wrong

Has anyone had either of these experiences? I have submitted an email to return the product. As far as the charging issue, I may have gotten a lemon.

For those of you that are not happy with the 660, have you found anything you like better? I have tried the Motorola and didn't like them.

Thanks!
    YO GurlyGirl,

Call Sony, if you second day it they will fedex one back to you. They did mine and it was great. One of these is the correct #1-866-766-9374 or 919-573-0394

I forgot in my notes which is the first one I called. They are easy - you just need your proof of purchase.
    Good to know. Thanks!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    mine died also! I used it about 2 weeks. Then it stoped working. I tried to repair it with my phone and it didnt work. So i deleted it off my phone to start over. I reset the headset and it wouldnt stop trying to repair. It was stuck in a loop!

I was happy untill it died!

Bought it from Dans they are gonna replace it! perfect cust service!