1.    #1  
    I am looking for Best and reasonable priced BT headset for Treo 650. Any suggestion is appreciated.

I know Sony's one has caller ID but Scala 500 looksmuch cheaper.

Is there one available with which I can make a voice-activated call using Sprint's Voice command or any voice activated service.

If we've to amnually turn on the Treo 650 to make a call, it does not serve the purpose.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DO NOT get the Jabra BT800 !!! There is a bug in the hardware that delays the connection when a calls comes in. The BT250 that came with the treo (as a promotion) works GREAT ! Volume loud and clear, connection is a snap.

The Moto HS810 does NOT work well either.

Hope this helps a bit.

Ken
    I'm using the Scala 500 with great results so far. Very inexpensive too. I wanted to get the car charger, whicn was only $7, but they wanted another $7 for ground shipping! I guess I'll just charge it once and awhile at home.
  4.    #4  
    Is there one BT headset available with which I can make a voice-activated call using Sprint's Voice command or any voice activated service.

If we've to manually turn on the Treo 650 to make a call, it does not serve the purpose.