Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to change the one key delete comand to act on the selected messages instead of acting on the active message? There have been many times I have selected multiple messages and then hit the D key and end up deleting the wrong message. I know that I can hit menu->D but it just seems logical that the delete command act on the selected messages.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    That just happened to me as well! Let me think about this...!

Marc
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Well that shoudl help my case!
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    while you're thinking of one-button commands... U for the unread command would be great (now have to use the left pull down menu on). thanks...
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    Additionally, when I try to select messages in the Summary view so that I can delete them only on the TREO, many of the messages that are NOT selected are deleted as well. And sometimes some of the selected messages are not deleted. Anyone else experience this? I have a TREO 650.

Fleck
    Never heard of this or anything remotely similar!

Marc
    Funny, I was just going to request the same thing. Several times in the last week I've inadvertantly pressed T while in my drafts folder and - poof! - the message that the cursor's on (even if not "selected") is irretrievably deleted. Would be great if the one key commands for delete, junk and such worked only if the message (or messages) is/are selected (i.e. highlighted green).

Thanks!