1.    #1  
    I had a Treo 650 that I bought March 1st. Everything was fine until yesterday, when the PDA would reboot (reset) as soon as I tried to answer a call.

I took it back today and they gave me another T650. I HotSynced (using iSync) about 1/2 hour ago and the same thing started happening with the new T650. I have had to do a hard reset to solve the problem.

Anyone experiencing anything similar? Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks,

Peter
    I'm having the same issue. I even have the "A" card in mine. I've heard that it could be from having a corrupt db file on your Treo. Anyone have an answer?
    Try updating the Firmware to 01.15 and Software to Treo650-1.06-ROW.
    Did you upgrade from a different Palm device? If so, there are many factors to keep in mind to prevent software conflicts. Palm has a KB article on it.

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...tem,CASE=14403

Otherwise, start with a hard reset and install your applications one at a time (rename the Backup directory on the PC directory to prevent all of your applications from getting loaded all at once).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I have no extra software on mine loaded. Matter in fact its only been hotsynced once and that was to upgrade the phone software to 1.04-CNG