1.    #1  
    I was googling for some designer side pouch options when I came across this article.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ...style.gadgets/

(Not sure how to make a link, maybe someone else?)

Anyway...I read the threads about ipod and sidekick pouches fitting skinned Treos and thought there HAD to be more options than Covertec and PalmOne. NYCPeach...too expensive. Vaja...very common. I like the cases posted around TC, But this forum is a little testosterone heavy and rarely aims accessory threads towards the ladies. (The "bling-bling bashing" thread for example) So, if you get a spare moment, relax and read about the pampering that can be done to your new babies! (ear pieces and stylus, too!)

Also, Coach, LV, Kate Spade, Gucci etc have iPod and PDA cases so it's only a matter of time for the Treo. Some are comparably priced to the Vaja. Maybe with Nick Lachay and various TV stars carrying it, the designers will jump on board.
    Linked it for you.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you!!!
    [QUOTE=Christinac130]
    Also, Coach, LV, Kate Spade, Gucci etc have iPod and PDA cases so it's only a matter of time for the Treo. Some are comparably priced to the Vaja. [QUOTE]

At least once a year, I buy my wife a Coach bag.

I bought her a nice Coach cell phone case last year to match her bags.

You can save a bundle if you buy at the outlet stores, especially around the holidays.

Before we got married I bought her a Coach wallet at the old WTC store for $190. I saw the same wallet in the outlets a year later for $100 around the holidays.

Good hunting.
    This is my tagline. There are many like it but this one is mine.
  5.    #5  
    If you look on Coach's website it will give all the outlet locations. They are popping up everywhere. You can also get some nice pen/stylus combos at Staples and Franklin Covey (if that's what it's still called).