1.    #1  
    Please help ..

While tested on mMode with 117kbps, PDAnet as dial up averaged 28 to 36kbps on my Treo 650 on ATTWS.
    my complaint with pdanet is the quality of the images, that and the fact that I have to soft reset to use the web after I use pdanet
    keocera 7035>> treo600>> treo650>>700p>>755
    Notalent, but I make up for it with lots of practice
  3.    #3  
    Have you tested the speed? Mine droped from 117kbps on mMode to 28kbps - I do not understand why as the PDAnet Webpage says it simply performs a pass thru and has no effect on the speed.

Can anyone help with the answer as how to maintain/improve the speed? TIA
    I havent suffered a speed loss, though I know alot of cingular users were complaining about the speed of the web surfing
    keocera 7035>> treo600>> treo650>>700p>>755
    Notalent, but I make up for it with lots of practice
    I have Sprint & it is that slow too! Suck
    I have T-Mobile with PDANet and it connects at 40+k; however, it behaves like a 4800 baud connections. It is so slow that it is not useable at all with my unlocked Treo 650.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I am in the Los Angeles area and I am still at 145kpbs via Sprint PCS. . . . . .and no ugly overages ;-)
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    ***Update

Communications 44.1 kilobits per second
    Storage 5.4 kilobytes per second
    1MB file download 3.2 minutes
    Subjective rating Slow
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by NextDream
    I am in the Los Angeles area and I am still at 145kpbs via Sprint PCS. . . . . .and no ugly overages ;-)
    NextDream - Are you saying you get 145kpbs using PDAnet via Sprint PCS? Which speed test program/site you used? TIA
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    I used PdaNet on my Sprint PCS 600 and routinely connected and transferred data at 145kbps. I now have a 650 on Sprint PCS, with the DUN patch - using Bluetooth DUN it connects at 120kbps, with PdaNet it connects at 145kpbs on Bluetooth. Interesting that I can connect quicker with PdaNet. My problem is that the newer version has had connection issues for me. Continue to receive Error 692, State "2" error (in USB mode or Bluetooth) on 650/PdaNet connection.