1.    #1  
    Please note that I searched this forum several times prior to posting this question, but found either very little results or way to many to go through.

I have installed ZLauncher, version 511, and the 5way button and cannot use the 5way to select and launch icons. It only seems to scroll. I remember reading something about this at one point but cannot for the life of me seem to find the thread. My questions are; can this be remedied? Are there other versions that allow for selecting apps with the 5way? Am I missing somthing in ZL's config? If not, can someone reccomend a comparable app that does allow 5way navagation?

Thank you,
    E44
    Click the center button first, that allows you to select an application in the current category.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Click the center button first, that allows you to select an application in the current category.
    Thank you Scotty. I guess that common sense has left for the weekend. I was waaay overthinking the problem.

Thanks again
    -E44
    Happens to the best of us
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."