1.    #1  
    Anyone have thoughts/suggestions on using MS web outlook with my treo? Can it be done our not. I can pull up the site and log on, but really can't see my emails. I have a Treo 600 Sprint
    Using Blazer? Blazer is virtually useless with Outlook Web Access. I have found WebPro to work really well with OWA. You can download a trial at PalmOne. Works great on the 600. Not only does it handle frames, and format much better than Blazer, but it smokes Blazer on speed (OK, that's not hard to do). After using it, using Blazer will be like watching grass grow....
    Matrix,

Aileron Mail supports OWA. Using Aileron Mail you can Access your OWA on your Treo 600.

To know more visit our website http://www.corsoft.com/owa_mail.asp

Feel free to reach us online for a live chat support via our website(www.corsoft.com) and we will be glad to help you.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
    What version of Exchange is being used? I had problems replying and forwarding to emails using both Blazer and WebPro. Sending and reading were not a problem, but the graphics took longer to load. My company recently switched to Exchange 2003 and using the oma site is simple and pretty quick.
    With Exchange server 2003 you also have OMA (Outlook Mobile Access) - this is a Text only interface. Works perfectly with Blazer. Or you could install a product like OWA for PDA from Leederbyshire.com on your server - which provides a graphical but much lighter interface that works well with Blazer
    Satish Joshi
    Perhaps you should consider SnapperMail or some other e-mail client configured for POP3 access to your Exchange server. That's what I do so as not to bother with the unreadable OWA. Good luck.
    Josť

Palm IIIx -> m505 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    A lot of companies won't permit pop3 and Imap access to their email servers because passwords and user names are sent via clear text. But, if your email admin creates a certificate for Exchange, transmissions between Exchange and the Treo using Snappermail can be encrytped! This works with incoming as well as outoing email and is a good way to apease the security gurus and still get pda access to email.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by robbalazs
    Using Blazer? Blazer is virtually useless with Outlook Web Access. I have found WebPro to work really well with OWA. You can download a trial at PalmOne. Works great on the 600. Not only does it handle frames, and format much better than Blazer, but it smokes Blazer on speed (OK, that's not hard to do). After using it, using Blazer will be like watching grass grow....

I've looked at all three of the WEBpros and cant figure out which one is recommend for the treo 600.

Any suggestions
    The patched version of 3.0 which may be found (I think) on the Communications forum archives.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    3.0(.1c) - The 3.0 link from the Palm Web site works with the 600.