1.    #1  
    Maybe Palmone decided to add more fixes.
    Maybe it was only a rumor to begin with. It is not out of the realm of possibility that the firmware doesn't exist. The whole story was based on a guy (who only has a few posts) who supposedly talked with someone at Sprint.
    Ckeck the P1 site...there is a ROM update posted for ATT & Cingular
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    If you read the story that was posted in Treocentral home page, it specifically states "Sprint Firmware" not ATT or Cingular.
    Quote Originally Posted by stringbeanie
    If you read the story that was posted in Treocentral home page, it specifically states "Sprint Firmware" not ATT or Cingular.
    it also says unconfirmed rumor
    There is a firmware type of update HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by imott
    There is a firmware type of update HERE
    that is referred to in post 3
    Please put this topic in the proper forum. Sprint PCS and Verizon. My god man what were you thinking. Dutch, your losing your touch so I did it for you. Maybe you can start calling me names again...
    MRL-MO
    Quote Originally Posted by mlemke
    Please put this topic in the proper forum. Sprint PCS and Verizon. My god man what were you thinking. Dutch, your losing your touch so I did it for you. Maybe you can start calling me names again...
    I believe it was you who engaged in th name calling but I see you deleted your post.

move on friend, life is to short to hold a grudge with somene you don't even know
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 03/19/2005 at 08:05 AM.
    Whatever...
    MRL-MO
    Quote Originally Posted by mlemke
    Whatever...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif