1.    #1  
    I work for a company that uses a microsoft exchange server 2000 for our email. It is a well known fact that this server supports imap email. I am trying to set up versamail to access my email via imap but the IT guys don't know what our imap server address is. I tried entering what they though was the correct address but it never goes past connecting to imap server and then times out and says to check the server address. Can someone please shed some light on how to procure the correct address and get this setup correctly. Thanks!!!
    Treoseur
    It may not be allowed through your corporate firewall. Does your company use OWA? You might try that address....
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    we do allow OWA, i tried that address and is say "dns error, unable to resolve that addess". This cant be that hard to setup. The IT guys have verified that my account is setup to allow imap on my account. They just dont know the server address.
    Treoseur
    Jhat3k1...

Aileron Mail supports IMAP. You can take a test drive and see if you can get your email working using it.

Also Aileron Mail supports OWA. You can now access your OWA using Aileron mail.

Drop us a line at solutions@corsoft.com or meet us online at our website www.corsoft.com and we will be glad to help.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
  5.    #5  
    you must be a mind reader. I was just speaking with one of you guys on web chat. My OWA was having issues so I have my IT guy fixing it right now. The I can get you page to verify my address and hopefully it will work. I was unable to find a price for your product. How much is it?
    Treoseur
    Quote Originally Posted by jhat3k1
    you must be a mind reader. I was just speaking with one of you guys on web chat. My OWA was having issues so I have my IT guy fixing it right now. The I can get you page to verify my address and hopefully it will work. I was unable to find a price for your product. How much is it?
    OWA is an add-on option offered with Aileron Mail Personal Access service that is designed for individual users. Aileron Mail Personal Access is a hosted service that is offered on an annual basis while OWA is offered as a one time purchase. For details, visit: www.corsoft.com/aiprice.asp.

For Faster responce meet us online for a live chat support (www.corsoft.com) and we will be glad to help.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation