Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Has anybody done this via bluetooth hotsync? I left my cable at the office and would like to do the update.

thx
    i
    imott:

BT will be painfully slow to reHotSync all of your files/apps. Just wait until you get back to the office.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I keep getting "There was not enough memory to complete operation" after it reboots. Anyone else have this happen?
    I also have firmware version Treo650-1.02-CNB, this was an English only version. Is the new firmware a full update or only partial ?
    Is it multilingual ? May i use it to get my Treo speaking German ?
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    not me
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    BT was fine...just a few minutes, nothing too bad
    Here is the link... I am currently installing it as I post this:

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...ilUpdater.html
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    la la la....
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Oops.

Well, I guess I will go to the TreoCentral discussion corner once again.

Friendly folks around here...
    I just installed the update. I picked up 1.2mb. 13.6 before, 14.8 after. Hotsynch worked ok. I have no exerience to report, positive or negative.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    don't take it personal, everybody is slapped equally around here.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Dude, I'm glad you posted it 3 days late, b/c i dont check this forum every day and i missed the earlier postings - so THANKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    The Treo 650 has been out for 5 months... and then last week Palm was trumpeting "the new firmware is here, the new firmware is here!!!!????

THIS is the new firmware?... that they spent 5 months on.
    Ooo am I glad I stayed away from the 650.

If I had a 650, I would want to look PalmOne straight in the eye and I would want to tell them what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh!t they are!
    Hallelujah!
    Holy sh!t!
    Where's the Tylenol?

"Christmas Vacation" Best Movie eveR
    Thanks. I agree that people get slapped around here quite a bit.
    I just hope some day I can become a Treo Discussion god.
    I got this because Palm Desktop (Mac OS) tried to restore all of the apps in my Backup folder, including those that had been removed from the Treo before the firmware update. I ended up re-intalling apps by hand after the update. I just wish I had taken the time to start w/ Uninstaller to be able to test it out.
    Newton 120 -> Newton 2000 -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Prism -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 650 (Cingular | Unlocked)
    Redford, MI
    cplater AT gmail DOT com
    Quote Originally Posted by mmevanson
    Thanks. I agree that people get slapped around here quite a bit.
    I just hope some day I can become a Treo Discussion god.
    Unfortunately, this kind of board seems to have its fair share of folks who are rather, um...., less than polite in re-directing folks who make a 'faux pas' like not searching before they post. sometimes they forget that everyone makes mistakes, and in some cases don't know nay better until they've been educated.

Folks tend to forget the Golden Rule - treat others how you would like to be treated.
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic
    Unfortunately, this kind of board seems to have its fair share of folks who are rather, um...., less than polite in re-directing folks who make a 'faux pas' like not searching before they post. sometimes they forget that everyone makes mistakes, and in some cases don't know nay better until they've been educated.

Folks tend to forget the Golden Rule - treat others how you would like to be treated.
    Hey Wes...had you done a search before you posted that you would have found 5386 previous similar posts.... Please try to be more careful. The internet is not infinite, you know, and we really need to watch out for this sort of bit-waste. Do you realize that your excess post here has now been propagated around the world 39 times and has taken up the storage space equivalent to the entire computing power of NASA in 1962? Now was your post really necessary? WAIT! Mine isn't either! Arggggghhhh!
    When reading the forum from a PC, I'll often do the search and direct the poster to the results. But when reading and posting from the Treo itself, that isn't particularly practical.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbot45
    I keep getting "There was not enough memory to complete operation" after it reboots. Anyone else have this happen?
    You many not have had enough free memory to run the update. The instructions indicates you need 4MB of free memory to run the updater.
    ??
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast