1.    #1  
    I have an application labeled Air SAM (56K) and Air SAMprv (29K) on my Treo 650. I don't recall loading either of these and I don't know what Air SAM is or what it does. Both a forum search and a Google search are coming up dry. Does anyone know what the function of this application is, and whether I can delete it safely?
    I noticed this to last night on my SprintPCS Treo 650. Had not noticed them before, but when I installed 2Day from ShSh Software, I noticed the program in the application listings.

CGordonn
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    I noticed this to last night on my SprintPCS Treo 650. Had not noticed them before, but when I installed 2Day from ShSh Software, I noticed the program in the application listings.
    I've never installed that application, so it didn't come from there on my Treo. Thanks for the reply, in any event.
    I also have these files on my Cingular Branded 650. I have a ton of apps, both on my Treo, and the 1 GB SD card, so I am not sure how to tell what file belongs to what app. Some applications (even on the SD card) will create files in the phones memory the first time they are executed.

If anyone figures this out, I would be interested as well.
    These are also on my GSM unbranded 650...I have NO 3RD party software installed yet, so it must be part of the default P1 load.
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile