1.    #1  
    All of a sudden when I look at my palm desktop program, I see many pictures & videos missing. The filename will be there but it is blank & when io click it it is also blank. All of my pics & videos are saved to my sd card. But this was not prblem before....
    This happened to me with my Splash Photo. Never figured out how to correct it. So I just erased the files (pics and videos) on both desktop and Treo and reinstalled. I didn't have too many fortunately. Mine was getting dis-organized and too many crazy shots anyway. Good luck.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    All of a sudden when I look at my palm desktop program, I see many pictures & videos missing. The filename will be there but it is blank & when io click it it is also blank. All of my pics & videos are saved to my sd card. But this was not prblem before....
    Wow I had this happen to me too but paid it no mind.. I just thought it was a fluke and deleted the blank pics.. I can't remember if they were on the SD card or not..hmm... interesting.

Bek