1.    #1  
    can somebody give me a referal for the PalmOne Pays Back? http://paysback.palmone.com/
    I need one more referal in order to get a nice case. Can you please log in and refer me? I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you in advance to whoever will help me out.
    Last edited by horatiub; 03/18/2005 at 05:20 PM.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    You've got to be kidding me. And I thought the panhandlers you have to walk through downtown were bad...

I hope you give change to every beggar that crosses your path, because this is pathetic.
  3.    #3  
    do u know what? i was just asking for a favor. there are some people that maybe won't use their CD palm ID and I thought "Why not? Let me ask". I gave a referal to somebody a week ago and I did not make a big deal. so, why don't u keep u r little comments for yourself and only post if you have some interesting to say. later
    Quote Originally Posted by horatiub
    do u know what? i was just asking for a favor. there are some people that maybe won't use their CD palm ID and I thought "Why not? Let me ask". I gave a referal to somebody a week ago and I did not make a big deal. so, why don't u keep u r little comments for yourself and only post if you have some interesting to say. later
    Hey I have a pair of shoes that I'm not using anymore do you want them? I've only used them a few months.

Al
  5.    #5  
    sure, send them out. Jesus, everybody is a hater here. disregard everything, it's not worth dealing with this non-sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by horatiub
    can somebody give me a referal for the PalmOne Pays Back? http://paysback.palmone.com/
    I need one more referal in order to get a nice case. Can you please log in and refer me? I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you in advance to whoever will help me out.
    Ok, I'll refer horatiub@GetMeNiceCase.com.

ps. That is your email isn't it?