1.    #1  
    Running the latest beta. Problems also occured in the last Beta.

I have 1 account, 2 mailboxes and 2 SMTP profiles setup.

- whenever I add a 3rd mailbox it disappears at the 1st phone reset. Before the reset it operates normally. Used the LOG/BUG console command to report this yesterday.

- I have my mailboxes set to sleep from 9pm to 7am. Occasionally I need to check for new mail after 9pm, so I use the QSync command. Any mailbox that I used the Qsync command on after 9pm will not wakeup the next morning at 7am. The status is shown as OFFLINE.

This is a fantastic program! Not sure if my problems are user error or bugs. Any help would be appreciated.
    I'd suggest rebuilding mailboxes from scratch at this point; hopefully, it won't be that painful.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    I'd suggest rebuilding mailboxes from scratch at this point; hopefully, it won't be that painful.

Marc
    Not too painful. Still need to add back in some of the options, but all the accounts now survive a phone reset.

Do you think this will solve the sleep/qsync/offline behavior? Is the qsync command the proper way to to a quick check on a sleeping mailbox?