1.    #1  
    Ok. This is the 2nd time in 3 weeks that my visor crashed which required me to hard reset the thing (not to mention I lost several colleagues name cuz I don't back up that often).

I believe the crashes are caused by Noah 0.65, the free english dictionary. It started with Noah went down on me, then the visor itself would be down. Then.... hard reset. DOH! I'm wondering if anyone has the same experience. If you do, please share it with me.

I wonder if the commercial edition has the same problem. Anyone???

BTW, if it matters, I had been using Noah 0.65 freeware + the full database file.

Thanks
    voltus

I have Noah .65 installed on my Visor's 8 meg flash card, and I have had no problems or crashes which I can trace to it.
    I also use Noah 0.65 with the 2M dictionary load. It is on my 8M Flash Mod and it works well. In fact, one of the few programs that work well on the Flash Mod.
    Come to think of it, Noah crashed my Visor when I tried to install it. It was the commercial, paid for version.

Am I correct that to install such a big database I've gotta virtually clear out my Visor, download Noah and data to it, then move it to the Falsh Rom (8meg), then reload the 7000K of other stuff that I had on the Visor?

Terryman
    Originally posted by Terry Schneider

Am I correct that to install such a big database I've gotta virtually clear out my Visor, download Noah and data to it, then move it to the Falsh Rom (8meg), then reload the 7000K of other stuff that I had on the Visor?
    Pretty much, but the backup module makes restoring pretty simple.