1.    #1  
    Is there a way to turn off the power save on the treo 600? Everytime my phone goes to power save, it won't take calls, and after I turn it back on, it won't show my missed calls. Does anybody know what to do?
    I just had this problem. Do a soft reset. It took care of my problem
  3.    #3  
    how do I do a soft reset....sorry..I'm a newb...had my treo for about 72 hours now.
    There's a little hole on the back side of the 600 labeled "RESET". Inside the hole is a reset switch. I used a paper clip to reach the reset switch. I made sure that wireless mode was "OFF".
  5.    #5  
    thank you so much...it worked! you've been a great deal of help....now my girlfriend won't be mad when I don't get her call Thanks again!
    My wife was really upset with me last night. She tried to call me 5 time yesterday and my phone didn't ring once and there was nothing in the call log. I've been on here this morning trying to figure why my voice mail box doesn't work. This place is real great.
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroRacer
    There's a little hole on the back side of the 600 labeled "RESET". Inside the hole is a reset switch. I used a paper clip to reach the reset switch. I made sure that wireless mode was "OFF".
    Actually, if you unscrew one of the ends of the stylus there is a thin plastic piece inside to accomplish the task (when a paperclip isn't readily available).
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetBoyJim
    Actually, if you unscrew one of the ends of the stylus there is a thin plastic piece inside to accomplish the task (when a paperclip isn't readily available).
    that blows my mind!! you know how many times i searched for something to stick in there?!?!?! ive stuck some wierd ish in there. wow!
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"