1.    #1  
    I often want to add todo items while I'm reading AvantGo, but hate the time switching back and forth.

I see the hacks like PopUpNames and PopUpTime and wondered it something like it was available for the todo list. It would sure be nice to add a todo without actually leaving AvantGo!

anybody...
    i use the PopUpNote hack....it allows you access to your memopad. that's where i have catagories with URLs and quotes from avantgo.

I don't know of a popup ToDo.
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    A bit OT but if switching back and forth is your problem then I would suggest an excelent hack called watch-ya... It's like a task bar / alt-tab thingamabober. I have it set up now so when I drag from the home button to the screen it switches to the last app that you were using. So you could just hit the tasklist button then drag from home-up to go back to avantgo. If you drag from the home button to the graffiti area it pops up a "tasklist" containing the last 10 programs that you have run. SO COOL!

http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...10&prodID=5601

P.S. You need hackmaster for this, something you should have anyways.
    I've got a BVD with a Stowaway keyboard
    Visors kick A$$!!!!!!
  4.    #4  
    It's really the reload time of Avantgo that's the issue. For very complex pages, it takes 4-5 seconds to reload the page when you switch back into it.

Your suggestion helps though! Thanks!
    If that's a problem, I would suggest the following hack: AFTERBURNER. This way you can selectively crank up the speed of processor intensive applications on palmos. I have mine set so all applications run at standard speed, and AvantGo and Mapopolis are overclocked to 26 MHZ. This makes the batery drain a little faster when your in overclocked mode but it's totally worth it because it makes pages load WAY WAY faster.

Enjoy... Hackmaster rules!
    I've got a BVD with a Stowaway keyboard
    Visors kick A$$!!!!!!
  6.    #6  
    Interestingly enough, I am testing out Ecohack, but for the opposite reason. Once I'm on an Avantgo page, I stick with it for a long time. I have Avantgo slowed down to 10mhz to save my batteries. Loading big Avantgo pages is slow enough without ecohack slowing it further.

Now, if ecohack had a "smart" mode, like my laptop, it could speed up while actually doing something and then slow down to just display the pages...

I have been testing out PopupNote since yesterday. It's not as good as adding to the todo list. I'll just have to remember to read the list in the memeo later.