1.    #1  
    anybody have any fusemail promo codes for free to basic accounts to save a couple of bucks?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  2.    #2  
    bump

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

just sent a pm
    Hi dutch,

I want to get the fusemail promo codes too. Would you send the codes to me Please?

Thanks in advance. Hope you are selling tons of links.
  5.    #5  
    thanx..but we need to keep trying...those didn't fly

Sorry...when I'm done working today I'll have time look around my account more. Is the code you're looking for one that everyone with a fusemail account should have?
  7.    #7  
    I dunno, just looking for a price break going from free to basic...just fishing at this point...you're the first hit

Seems like I am the one getting left out here.
    Anyway, 100thMonkey, when you get some working codes, would you let me know. Thanks.
    I checked my account but could not find any promotion codes.
    If your going basic, though, it is only 20 bucks for a year.
    Check out fastmail.fm - better deal in my opinion (for Chatter)
  11.    #11  
    I have both and prefer fusemail because it can poll Hotmail and Yahoo. Fastmail no longer supports polling Yahoo

100th Monkey, that is not the truth. My Fastmail polls Yahoo email...
  13.    #13  
    did you pay for yahoo premium services to enable POP3 access? I prefer free

Well then say that in the first place instead of making it sound like Fastmail is the issue. Yes I pay for Yahoo premium. If it is important (hasvalue) to me I will gladly pay for a service versus complaining it is not free. Somehow I am not sure how you could expect them to give their business away for free?
  15.    #15  
    Fusemail will poll for Yahoo without having to pay for Yahoo premium

There has not been one email account that I have tried that Fusemail will not poll.
    I have tried Yahoo, Hotmail, Msn, Exchange server, comcast, and personal domains.
    Polls them all and VERY frequently.

Works Great with Chatter.
    fastmail.fm is nice in that you can get an ad-free account which is quite functional for $15.

with fusemail, you have to pay $20 or more per year.