Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    well since there are a couple of threads already on this topic, this one should have never been started in the first place....

    ****
    Whatever...
    MRL-MO
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    well since there are a couple of threads already on this topic, this one should have never been started in the first place....

    ****
    Oh no, another episode of As The Thread Turds...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Oh no, another episode of As The Thread Turds...
    lol
  4. #25  
    "
    Please post in the correct forum, though. Only items that are Treo 650 hardware specific should be posted here. All other posts will be moved. If you have a comment about the case, put it in the accessories forum. If you have a comment about the SD cards, we have on for that. Software? We have a bunch of software forums. If you have a problem with Treocentral (coverage, spelling, personal appearance) please direct those comments to the Treocentral forum (though it looks like no one reads it, all mods do and will notice something there before we will here).
    "
    From the forum guidelines as well. Should only post things to relevant topics.

    But when it comes down to it, I think my priority would be for people to search before they post, then my second priority to keep on topic - although both are important!
  5. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    "
    Please post in the correct forum, though. Only items that are Treo 650 hardware specific should be posted here. All other posts will be moved. If you have a comment about the case, put it in the accessories forum. If you have a comment about the SD cards, we have on for that. Software? We have a bunch of software forums. If you have a problem with Treocentral (coverage, spelling, personal appearance) please direct those comments to the Treocentral forum (though it looks like no one reads it, all mods do and will notice something there before we will here).
    "
    From the forum guidelines as well. Should only post things to relevant topics.

    But when it comes down to it, I think my priority would be for people to search before they post, then my second priority to keep on topic - although both are important!

    I know...I'm being a pest. Also this should be in the sprintpcs forum


    and what does your post have to do with the update


    I'm feeling spunky today....I apologize all around, just having fun
  6.    #27  
    I thought firmware was "HARDWARE", Treo 650 HARDWARE specifc? It is in this case! Regarding the search. I see no update on the date in any of threads posted. Sorry I friggin asked. Waaaaaaaa....
    MRL-MO
  7. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlemke
    I thought firmware was "HARDWARE", Treo 650 HARDWARE specifc? It is in this case! Regarding the search. I see no update on the date in any of threads posted. Sorry I friggin asked. Waaaaaaaa....
    I did apologize.. and no, firmware is software. It is a software update rumored for sprint phones.

    I did mean it when I apologized, I was being a pest. But there are other posts on this, I just wasn't nice about how I said it.
  8. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlemke
    I thought firmware was "HARDWARE", Treo 650 HARDWARE specifc? It is in this case! Regarding the search. I see no update on the date in any of threads posted. Sorry I friggin asked. Waaaaaaaa....
    Wow, sounds like you're having a crappy day!

    (And the firmware update involves Sprint phones, so it would probably have been better off in the Sprint/Verizon Forum.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wow, sounds like you're having a crappy day!

    (And the firmware update involves Sprint phones, so it would probably have been better off in the Sprint/Verizon Forum.)
    I am having a marvelous day, thanks for asking. In this case the firmware is specific to the hardware so... ah nevermind.
    MRL-MO
  10. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlemke
    I am having a marvelous day, thanks for asking. In this case the firmware is specific to the hardware so... ah nevermind.
    Which begs to ask....which came first, the hardware, or the firmware??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11. #32  
    now you're just being pigheaded. It upgrades the SPRINT SOFTWARE to 1.03. All software runs on hardware. If we followed your argument......
  12. #33  
    outa this one...mods please close thread.
  13. #34  
    My Sprint phone firmware got automatically updated today. Got a prompt asking if i wanted to provision the phone with Sprint, said "yes", it did it over the air.
    John
  14. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeans
    My Sprint phone firmware got automatically updated today. Got a prompt asking if i wanted to provision the phone with Sprint, said "yes", it did it over the air.
    That's not a firmware update....unless this is a joke..
  15. TxDot's Avatar
    Posts
    892 Posts
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeans
    My Sprint phone firmware got automatically updated today. Got a prompt asking if i wanted to provision the phone with Sprint, said "yes", it did it over the air.
    Then post the new version numbers...
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

    Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
  16. #37  
    that's not a firmware update...that's reprovisioning of the vision services.
  17. njchris's Avatar
    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    #38  
    I like cheese.
  18. #39  
    Enough already, What happened to the Update, nothing at cebit, not a word of it at ctia? Release the Sucker.
  19. #40  
    Its all a plot. Phantomware, thats what it is!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions