1.    #1  
    any knowledge regarding the ability to password protect and make SMS messages private to be viewed by T600 owner only?
    There only thing is the privacy option to hide who it's from.

With Callfilter and CallShield maybe Lightwave you can supress SMS popups, with time option you can evoke lockdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by genefoxmusicguy
    any knowledge regarding the ability to password protect and make SMS messages private to be viewed by T600 owner only?
    AppLock is great for this.....best money I've spent on software (besides Verichat ). I can lock my SMS, Phone app, Verichat, etc.. and leave everything else unlocked (say to let someone else use my Treo *gasp* which almost NEVER happens..)

Bek
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, dl and bektek for sharing the knowledge. I'll check out the stuff you each mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    AppLock is great for this.....best money I've spent on software (besides Verichat ). I can lock my SMS, Phone app, Verichat, etc.. and leave everything else unlocked (say to let someone else use my Treo *gasp* which almost NEVER happens..)

Bek
    I agree! Applock is cool and just what the Dr. ordered for privacy! I mean, you cant keep the Treo out of the hands of others who think your smartphone is sooo cool, so the best thing to do is hide certain areas they dont need to see! I just wish the password screen wouldnt be so obvious so that those persons wouldnt know you were hiding something! It should just show a blank screen or something that will fool others into thinking the phone is just stuck!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50
    I agree! Applock is cool and just what the Dr. ordered for privacy! I mean, you cant keep the Treo out of the hands of others who think your smartphone is sooo cool, so the best thing to do is hide certain areas they dont need to see! I just wish the password screen wouldnt be so obvious so that those persons wouldnt know you were hiding something! It should just show a blank screen or something that will fool others into thinking the phone is just stuck!

lol true.. I have also noticed that you can actually get TO SMS's even with applock on, if you go through the attention manager! Oops.. I wonder if this is something they could fix.. It's not really something just anyone would know - I even found it by mistake.

Bek
    Bekktek...BMIC50...
    Are the two of you CRAZY!!!
    Letting someone actually touch your 650???
    Oh MY GOD!!!!

I am on the verge of passing out just thinking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Bekktek...BMIC50...
    Oh MY GOD!!!!

Nowwwwwwww now, let me clarify..... I haven't ACTUALLY let anyone touch it, but it HAS been left unattended for short periods of time while it's napping. In that instance, I lock it so prying eyes don't see stuff they don't need to see. lol.

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Bekktek...BMIC50...
    Oh MY GOD!!!!

I actually dont have the 650 yet. I am still chuggin along on my Sprint 600 for the last 15 months, waiting for the 650 to be all that I want it to be before I upgrade! But yes, I allow others to experience my wonderful phone! How else are you gonna get the girls to input their info??? I also work with kids, and they play games on it, listen to music and check their emails on it! Why be selfish? Share the wealth!
    BMIC50!

Good god man. You have given me hope.
    I didnt think there were that many people like you who still existed in the world as we know it.

You are like my wife... she has a 650 too.
    Kids wanna play games... I tell them to "use your mothers"!

I love kind folks...