1. pkx
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Here's something I'd pay for..

An app that automatically uploads any pictures that you've taken with the T600/650s camera to an FTP site.

Either right after the picture was taken (the app would have to be tied into the camera app for this), or every 30 mins it could check for new pictures (wouldn't have to be tied into app for this).

This would give you many possibilities.. It could upload it to my web site, I could have a simple PHP script display the recently snapped shots... with no interaction from me required.
    Check out SplashBlog
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  3. pkx
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    Check out SplashBlog

That looks neat, it's just more than I want. I like doing my own web pages and such..... all I need is the auto upload.
    Then probably you would use VFSFTP+ or something like that to do the upload. It isn't automatic though.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I agree with pkx. I really like splashblog, but its not exactly what I want. I'd like to see them offer the same product with the ability to host the gallery scripts on your own site. I like what they have done, but as it stands, you can only choose from their 3 skins for the gallery. I want total control over the way I display my TreoBlog!
    I like SplashBlog but the biggest change I would make is to display text first, with embedded photos, if you like. As it is now, you can't even display text, unless you have a photo.

Other text blogs have too much overhead with advertizements and other crap. I want something that ONLY displays my information.
    This would be a GREAT app. Someone working on this? If it was feature rich, $20-$25 dollars would be appropriate. Just upload my pics after I take them to my website automatically. That would be great!!

Mark
    Yes. Definitely a killer app for the Treo. Let's keep this thread active with feature suggestions and maybe a developer will answer our needs!
    It would work well if I could use a specific folder for pics I want uploaded. That way I can set the program to upload at the time I request (once every night). So basically the prog would be tied to the folder not the camera. Also auto delte pics after upload.
    <center>Ultimate portal
    www.WebOnYourCell.com
    Can this be moved to the developers forum?
    Can a moderator move this thread to the developers forum?