1.    #1  
    Simple fix for a corrupted Date Book sync error (at least it worked for me on my Treo 650).

1). Turn off 'Show Calendar Event' in the Phones 'Options - General Preferences' menu.

2). Turn off phone.

3). Set the Date/Time to the maximum limits (12/31/31) in Preferences.

4). Open the Calendar and view the maximum day 12/31/31.

5). Select 'Purge - (Delete events older then 1 week)' in the Calendars Options menu.

6). Reset the Date/Time to the current day in Preferences.

7). Hotsync (Desktop Calendar overwrites handheld).

8). Hotsync again to make sure you donít get the error (Synchronize the files).

Thatís it.

===============================
    Outlook Calendar
    The attempt to open the database failed.
    Date Book application database is not found. Please invoke the Date Book application on the handheld once and re-synchronize.
    OLERR:05-0001
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    ===============================
    Last edited by InfiniteMax; 03/18/2005 at 10:03 AM.
    What???

This cheap-azz thing will only go to 2031? I can't even use it to schedule my 100th birthday! And by then I'll need my PDA to remind me when my birthday is.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    LOL. At the rate I'm going I'll need a PDA to remind me what my name is when I'm 100.

I have the Hotsync problem whereby I can't sync my Calendar when I have the "Show Calendar event" turned on in the Phone screen. As a result I just leave the option off cuz it's a hassle to turn it off every time I want to Hotsync. However, I really like that feature. Reckon InfiniteMax's procedure will fix this problem, or do I have a corrupt calendar database?
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com