1.    #1  
    Just checking.
    lol.. the world would like to know mr. anderson
    Sometime next week...

(at least thats seem to always be the unofficial answer)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    I received an update from VWare. He seems to have gotten pass the NVFS bug that was causing problems with CF. He is now in the process of integrating CF with ScheduleCare and the new version of pocket-tunes. So it won't be long now.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    good news!
    Very happy to hear that from a paid customer!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    finally!
    why couldn't someone from velocityware tell us that?!
    that just burns my britches...
    if I did need CF so bad... I'd....
    Wouldn't it make more sense to do a version that works with Ptunes and Real Player, as Sprint 650s didn't ship with Ptunes?
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackswastedlife
    Wouldn't it make more sense to do a version that works with Ptunes and Real Player, as Sprint 650s didn't ship with Ptunes?
    That was the plan, but unfortunately, the makers of Real Player have not released the API for the Real Player app that is on the phone. VWare was in the process of evaluating various MP3/wav players that he could include with Callfilter but I do not know if he was able to find one. The only other alternative was pocket-tunes. Keep in mind that pocket-tunes is not needed to use the program. It is only needed if you want to use mp3's, .wav's, .ogg's etc. as ringtones.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    That was the plan, but unfortunately, the makers of Real Player have not released the API for the Real Player app that is on the phone. VWare was in the process of evaluating various MP3/wav players that he could include with Callfilter but I do not know if he was able to find one. The only other alternative was pocket-tunes. Keep in mind that pocket-tunes is not needed to use the program. It is only needed if you want to use mp3's, .wav's, .ogg's etc. as ringtones.
    any knowledge of whether it'll work with aeroplayer or not? (aero does play mp3s and oggs, etc.)

-ae
    If animals are deprived of hope ... they are compensated by being given an almost endless patience for enduring, or simply for waiting. - Joseph Wood Krutch
    Beloved old unbranded GSM 650 shorting out and retired.
    Now happily driving the Black Euro GSM Centro. Yum.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aethyric
    any knowledge of whether it'll work with aeroplayer or not? (aero does play mp3s and oggs, etc.)

-ae
    Not sure if it does. My first guess is no. I will ask if it can be supported. It can only be supported if the creators of aero player are willing to release their API. VWare works very closely with the creator of pocket-tunes thus the reason why Callfilter supports it.
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by aethyric

-ae
    Lightwav works fine with PocketTunes and AeroPlayer.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Phone technician works with Pocket Tunes, AeroPlayer and MMPlayer
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre